Shakespeare

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont necessarily expect us to compete for the best players but any manager paid £130k odd a week atleast needs to do the basics right with what hes got. Koeman to me seems like a bloke who's just waiting for a pay off, I think he's fucked off with the board for not delivering a CF and I honestly think he's waiting to get the sack/pay off.

If Bolasie and Coleman come back the same players we'll have more pace in the side but come January whoever's in charge needs to be bringing in a top quality CF and CB or we could be in trouble.

Martinez was a joke appointment before Moshiri arrived and in theory Koeman was a very good appointment but he's shown nothing of the same level he shown at Southampton - no pace, good attacking games against the top 6 etc.
Yeah - but Southampton was not really the work of Koeman. He was just the coach, as was Pochettino. Dyche actually deserves a lot more credit for the work he has done at Burnley, compared to these fellas. Poch has, of course, gone on to do well at Spurs. But then again, Spurs had long been going down the right track.

Everton actually was arguably the best run team in the league, pound for pound, just before Martinez came in. Is there someone who can get it back on track like before, as well as taking advantage of the more lavish budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back