Shadow Of Mordor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying it so far. Thought I had killed a captain but he came back for more.

Seems pretty short? I've only had bits n spurts on it and already saying im 1/4 the way through it and feel like I've done fuck all regarding missions!?!

The only story parts that will take a decent amount of time is the branding part. The rest can be blasted through quickly. Reckon the story stuff took me about 8 hours.

Was stunned to see id done 15/20 missions from the main story. Haven't played it much at all and done a fair few side missions. Disappointing.

Enjoying it so far. Thought I had killed a captain but he came back for more.

I've had an ongoing battle with a captain Turmuk the Black, he started as a random grunt Uruk but ended up a level 20 Legendary Captain and Warchief bodyguard. Killed him and then he popped up with a metal plate over his face. I think so far I've killed him 4 times and he's killed me 3, brutalised him last night but God knows if he'll stay dead.
He's so camp and suggestive it's unreal so far his speeches have included 'You've penetrated my face, I'm going to return the favour', 'You can't keep away, do you get pleasure from your death' and 'You put an arrow in my head, the tip may be broked but I'll find a way to stick it in you'.

I've had an ongoing battle with a captain Turmuk the Black, he started as a random grunt Uruk but ended up a level 20 Legendary Captain and Warchief bodyguard. Killed him and then he popped up with a metal plate over his face. I think so far I've killed him 4 times and he's killed me 3, brutalised him last night but God knows if he'll stay dead.
He's so camp and suggestive it's unreal so far his speeches have included 'You've penetrated my face, I'm going to return the favour', 'You can't keep away, do you get pleasure from your death' and 'You put an arrow in my head, the tip may be broked but I'll find a way to stick it in you'.

Sounds like a bit of man love that mate. If you aren't killing him you mustn't be penetrating deep enough with your weapon

meanwhile from a distance gimub the slaver and ratanak the watcher furiously pull back their skins over your battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back