Shadow Of Mordor

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got it pre ordered, looking forward to it as I'm a big LOTR fan. War in the North (?) got awful reviews so gave that one a miss.

Got 9.3 on ign. They say the random chief battles are better than most scripted boss battles.

Looks interesting like. Will probably purchase it when it's cheaper.

I'm barely getting the time to play anything really. Just starting the last of us as well.
That's the trouble. Never understood why developers all release titles at the same time. Counterproductive imo. If this was released say 2 months ago surely it would sell more.

its getting excellent reviews but the scores havent really matched the review itself..sounds like its quite repetitive- killing orcs

Sounds class how the nemesis system works. The story will be different everytime you play depending on which orcs you kill, or manipulate to the top.

New Lord of the Rings game due out next week, seems to be getting good reviews, watched some gameplay stuff and it seems to be more Assassins Creed type game than a RPG, some of the reviews seem to also say is like Arkham Asylum.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor

May get it once I start and finish Last of Us which is next on the list as boredom of Destiny comes in.
Looking forward to this myself.

I tend to wait for the reviews first before buying but might just go for this one!

I will be picking this up after Christmas. Got Destiny and FIFA to keep me busy with GTA, Assassins Creed and Far Cry 4 coming out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back