Settle an argument. Savaloy Dips?

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Me and my lass went to Dicksons today in Newcastle City Centre. She got a savaloy dip and was asked if she wanted everything on. She moaned that they’d put mustard on. I said that’s normal and she reckons there’s never mustard on but has them all the time.

Who is right?

I’ve always had mustard on when you get the full whack.

Me and my lass went to Dicksons today in Newcastle City Centre. She got a savaloy dip and was asked if she wanted everything on. She moaned that they’d put mustard on. I said that’s normal and she reckons there’s never mustard on but has them all the time.

Who is right?

Not sure, last time I had a saveloy dip was about 20 years ago (wasn't overly impressed tbh, hence the vast passage of time since I last had one).

Not sure, last time I had a saveloy dip was about 20 years ago (wasn't overly impressed tbh, hence the vast passage of time since I last had one).
I’m not bothered about them myself. They’re ok. We had a stinking hangover tbh and didn’t want to be out. I was looking for them box shape square cakes that are pink and covered in coconut. Where the fuck do you get them? I want one.

At the one on the High St, I always ask for everything on, and am then asked "with mustard"?

So the moral of the story is, don't use a different Dickson's.

I’m not bothered about them myself. They’re ok. We had a stinking hangover tbh and didn’t want to be out. I was looking for them box shape square cakes that are pink and covered in coconut. Where the fuck do you get them? I want one.
School cake ? folks flog them on Facebook marketplace :lol:.

At the one on the High St, I always ask for everything on, and am then asked "with mustard"?

So the moral of the story is, don't use a different Dickson's.
Or just ask for no mustard. I mean it’s not the girls fault but you’ve got to keep on top of these things. She was devastated :lol:

Who is right?

I can confirm that you are NOT right marra.

Back