September Challenge - Triptych - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, I've put my first ever entry in for what it's worth since the winner has already been decided. Had problems linking the image which is stored on dropbox, so it is shown as a url link instead

regards

We going to vote on this or just give it to Steed?

I reckon as the subject was so obvious I'll be sending my vote elswehere... totally just serving up a subject people will vote for... doing it for the 'fans' and not the true artistic intent if you ask me. Like the bloody Robbie Williams of SMB photo comps :cool:

If it was just about doing it for the votes I'd be sticking up the boudoir shots I did of the missus... well if I didn't value me balls / marriage I would anyway :lol:

I reckon as the subject was so obvious I'll be sending my vote elswehere... totally just serving up a subject people will vote for... doing it for the 'fans' and not the true artistic intent if you ask me. Like the bloody Robbie Williams of SMB photo comps :cool:

If it was just about doing it for the votes I'd be sticking up the boudoir shots I did of the missus... well if I didn't value me balls / marriage I would anyway :lol:

Says the wedding photographer :roll: :-D

Hoy them up or she finds out about your shoots in Boldon ;) :lol:

The revelations keep on coming mate :lol:

Oi AB!

Still waiting for that reader's wives theme :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back