September 17th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good early evening in a tea time type of way @hank williams (hope you are ok?) and good evening all. A quickie this as I'm really against time so having a tesco meal deal then getting back out and hopefully back for my game tonight, ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿคž. Hope you've all had a great day, been lovely over in the west today,๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž. Thank you for the likes, replies and mentions, really appreciate it. Have a nice evening and enjoy which ever match you'll be watching...๐Ÿ“บโšฝ.

@Dilligaf60 , ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.... Don't pay it...I'll be on joker streams later, @Nig, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, funny that &very true that too.... have a good night pal, @cfg, cheers pal and 100% with you on your posts, @Rip Van Fish, evening mate, @becs ,cheers hon,hope the youngest feels ok as I do you lad, have a great night, pottering,xx, @AndyGray1985, cheers pal, have a good night, @VHFC , cheers pal, @Musicman, nags nowhere again, @Wakey ftm in Sussex, have a great night pal, hope all's well, @EchoMan, still pissed about the ๐Ÿ, @thecloughywobble, seen your posts, will read them tonight... Been listerning to the news about the situ in the N-E. Be everywhere soon enough...But 99 pecent of people still test neg. Have a nice night.
Evening SFATI. Cheers melon ๐Ÿˆ I wonโ€™t pay that to watch me own team ๐Ÿ˜
Pleased Youโ€™ll be home in time for it. Best of luck and enjoy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
She's perked up a bit now thanks. I was dead worried during the night when she was boiling hot and throwing up.

Enjoy your quickie ๐Ÿ˜
Crikey, youโ€™re getting as bad as that smoggie. Pleased the bairn is feeling better ๐Ÿ‘
Good evening kind sir, my understanding is that it is the leaders of the various councils who wanted the measures put in place. Iโ€™m sure they wouldnโ€™t want these measures in place without good reason, pity communication is so poor.
i feel like an outlaw with mask n Rogue๐Ÿค 
Stay safe ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒˆ

Good evening SFATI, enjoy your game this evening ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒˆ
Evening CFG. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening kind sir, my understanding is that it is the leaders of the various councils who wanted the measures put in place. Iโ€™m sure they wouldnโ€™t want these measures in place without good reason, pity communication is so poor.
i feel like an outlaw with mask n Rogue๐Ÿค 
Stay safe ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒˆ

Good evening SFATI, enjoy your game this evening ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒˆ
I believe you're right, cfg. Alas, I don't share your faith in the judgement of our local councils. Ours (Sunderland) has an appalling track record. For example, electing a murderer (admittedly not proven, as key witnesses mysteriously failed to show up at trial) as leader. We shall see, said the blind man....
Evening Cloughy. Brilliant mate. Brilliant.

Nee good to us marra. Weโ€™d ruin the lad ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
King James must take the credit, via William Tyndale, Richard Bancroft & Benjamin Blayney (not he of wine store fame, ha, ha).

Last edited:
I believe you're right, cfg. Alas, I don't share your faith in the judgement of our local councils. Ours (Sunderland) has an appalling track record. For example, electing a murderer (admittedly not proven, as key witnesses mysteriously failed to show up at trial) as leader. We shall see, said the blind man....

King James must take the credit, via William Tyndale, Richard Bancroft & Benjamin Blayney (not he of wine store fame, ha, ha).
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

McGeouch finally scores for the Dons.
Celtic wait to see who they play due to awful weather in Latvia.

Have to say when I was there they had some thunderstorm never seen owt like it until the other week here. Blazing sunshine the next day. I had the best sun protection I was in a pub.

Riga at the time was about the size of Sunderland with 5 (five) pubs in it.....it's all changed now.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back