September 17th live footy on tv

Pleased with that, played very well. Nice to see players like playing for us again. @thecloughywobble , excellently put, very eloquent as per, We can only do which seems the right thing to us anyway, but our leaders need to step up and stop once and for all giving mixed messages. All of Lancashire is heading the same way.
@becs, glad shes picked up, its always a worry. It was that quick, I never felt a thing....xx, @cfg, thanks pal and I did indeed, @Dilligaf60 ,cheers pal, got back just after KO, really pleased with that and we played very well. Hope things are easing for you,@EchoMan , yes mate, good win,, bit late but better late than never...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, @Wakey ftm in Sussex, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,hope you have a good nights kip pal.

Just having a large hot todger with
parrots afore bed.

Then slather vic arl ower mi chest & a bit on mi top lip & snozzle

It helped last neet
Was @viccarlton a willing participant in this unorthodox activity?

Just been watching The Sopranos. Turk Pipkin. Yea verily I say unto thee....
Pleased with that, played very well. Nice to see players like playing for us again. @thecloughywobble , excellently put, very eloquent as per, We can only do which seems the right thing to us anyway, but our leaders need to step up and stop once and for all giving mixed messages. All of Lancashire is heading the same way.
@becs, glad shes picked up, its always a worry. It was that quick, I never felt a thing....xx, @cfg, thanks pal and I did indeed, @Dilligaf60 ,cheers pal, got back just after KO, really pleased with that and we played very well. Hope things are easing for you,@EchoMan , yes mate, good win,, bit late but better late than never...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, @Wakey ftm in Sussex, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,hope you have a good nights kip pal.
Too true, Scorefrom, la. I'm enjoying a drop of Campbelltown liquid garld. The Springbank distillery is the primus inter pares, in my amateur opinion. Enjoy the remainder, marra.

Last edited:
Great result, still can’t believe I look out for The Potters πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

You too, marra. My fundamental issue with the stats is that, taken in isolation (!) they're meaningless. The increase in cases in our region might be due to folk breaching the guidelines. However, it seems to me (in my bumbling, amateur fashion) it might equally be due to the fact more people are being tested which, perforce, will lead to more positive cases. Without a benchmark figure, the increase means nothing. Like most folk, I'll continue to try to do my bit by acting sensibly & with the needs of others very much in mind. I'm not blind, but, by implication, in following the blind, I become so. It's tricky. Taking unreasoned orders from proven incompetents goes against the grain. Ultimately, the greater good takes precedence over my intellectual integrity. Amen to that, siblings....

Amen brother wobble ;) :)

Back