September 17th live footy on tv

I fully agree with her.

Breathtaking arrogance and ignorance. He'd make a good Tory MP. I’m sure he’d be better at that than writing songs.
One of Blair's Babes, if memory serves. Spent much of his time seeking to persuade us he was the talent & brother Liam the also ran when in fact the opposite was true.

"39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;

40 And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.

41 And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob."

Good early evening in a tea time type of way @hank williams (hope you are ok?) and good evening all. A quickie this as I'm really against time so having a tesco meal deal then getting back out and hopefully back for my game tonight, 🤞 🤞 🤞. Hope you've all had a great day, been lovely over in the west today,🌞🌞🌞. Thank you for the likes, replies and mentions, really appreciate it. Have a nice evening and enjoy which ever match you'll be watching...📺⚽.

@Dilligaf60 , 😂😂😂😂😂.....👍👍👍.... Don't pay it...I'll be on joker streams later, @Nig, 😂😂😂😂😂, funny that &very true that too.... have a good night pal, @cfg, cheers pal and 100% with you on your posts, @Rip Van Fish, evening mate, @becs ,cheers hon,hope the youngest feels ok as I do you lad, have a great night, pottering,xx, @AndyGray1985, cheers pal, have a good night, @VHFC , cheers pal, @Musicman, nags nowhere again, @Wakey ftm in Sussex, have a great night pal, hope all's well, @EchoMan, still pissed about the 🏏, @thecloughywobble, seen your posts, will read them tonight... Been listerning to the news about the situ in the N-E. Be everywhere soon enough...But 99 pecent of people still test neg. Have a nice night.

Good early evening in a tea time type of way @hank williams (hope you are ok?) and good evening all. A quickie this as I'm really against time so having a tesco meal deal then getting back out and hopefully back for my game tonight, 🤞 🤞 🤞. Hope you've all had a great day, been lovely over in the west today,🌞🌞🌞. Thank you for the likes, replies and mentions, really appreciate it. Have a nice evening and enjoy which ever match you'll be watching...📺⚽.

@Dilligaf60 , 😂😂😂😂😂.....👍👍👍.... Don't pay it...I'll be on joker streams later, @Nig, 😂😂😂😂😂, funny that &very true that too.... have a good night pal, @cfg, cheers pal and 100% with you on your posts, @Rip Van Fish, evening mate, @becs ,cheers hon,hope the youngest feels ok as I do you lad, have a great night, pottering,xx, @AndyGray1985, cheers pal, have a good night, @VHFC , cheers pal, @Musicman, nags nowhere again, @Wakey ftm in Sussex, have a great night pal, hope all's well, @EchoMan, still pissed about the 🏏, @thecloughywobble, seen your posts, will read them tonight... Been listerning to the news about the situ in the N-E. Be everywhere soon enough...But 99 pecent of people still test neg. Have a nice night.
You too, marra. My fundamental issue with the stats is that, taken in isolation (!) they're meaningless. The increase in cases in our region might be due to folk breaching the guidelines. However, it seems to me (in my bumbling, amateur fashion) it might equally be due to the fact more people are being tested which, perforce, will lead to more positive cases. Without a benchmark figure, the increase means nothing. Like most folk, I'll continue to try to do my bit by acting sensibly & with the needs of others very much in mind. I'm not blind, but, by implication, in following the blind, I become so. It's tricky. Taking unreasoned orders from proven incompetents goes against the grain. Ultimately, the greater good takes precedence over my intellectual integrity. Amen to that, siblings....

Last edited:
You too, marra. My fundamental issue with the stats is that, taken in isolation (!) they're meaningless. The increase in cases in our region might be due to folk breaching the guidelines. However, it seems to me (in my bumbling, amateur fashion) it might equally be due to the fact more people are being tested which, perforce, will lead to more positive cases. Without a benchmark figure, the increase means nothing. Like most folk, I'll continue to try to do my bit by acting sensibly & with the needs of others very much in mind. I'm not blind, but, by implication, in following the blind, I become so. It's tricky. Taking unreasoned orders from proven incompetents goes against the grain. Ultimately, the greater good takes precedence over my intellectual integrity. Amen to that, siblings....
Never seems to get mentioned though.

By definition if the 66M population were all tested and the current 0.01% positive tests were achieved there’d be 660,000 cases.

Stats, Stats and damn lies.

I always remember doing O-Level and A-Level stats, I was fascinated that you didn’t have to get a definitive answer, + or - within the expected “range” was acceptable.
She's perked up a bit now thanks. I was dead worried during the night when she was boiling hot and throwing up.
The Little Duckling was the same and she hasn’t even been mixing at school.

Last edited:
Good evening kind sir, my understanding is that it is the leaders of the various councils who wanted the measures put in place. I’m sure they wouldn’t want these measures in place without good reason, pity communication is so poor.
i feel like an outlaw with mask n Rogue🤠
Stay safe 👍🌈

Good evening SFATI, enjoy your game this evening 👍🌈

Last edited:
One of Blair's Babes, if memory serves. Spent much of his time seeking to persuade us he was the talent & brother Liam the also ran when in fact the opposite was true.

"39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;

40 And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.

41 And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob."
Evening Cloughy. Brilliant mate. Brilliant.
I'd love us to sign jack byrne but we would actually have to keep the ball down and pass it to get anything out of him .
Nee good to us marra. We’d ruin the lad 😟

Last edited by a moderator:

Back