Semenyo

• Thread starter Tyrion Lannister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

You have never seen them play for us or even in this formation yet you want people from a winning team dropped who have just beat probably the best team in the league like I said Dobson is a booking away from a suspension anyway why would you want to drop him when it’s going to happen naturally

you clearly are unable to comprehend what i am saying, even though i've practically repeated the same post 3 or 4 times.

do you think last nights performance was with without fault?

Showed flashes of his potential. Great turn in the middle of the park. Looks like he has a lot of pace in his locker. As others of said should of been on a lot sooner. His positioning was a bit off but to be expected for a young lad learning the system. Dunc awful.

Showed flashes of his potential. Great turn in the middle of the park. Looks like he has a lot of pace in his locker. As others of said should of been on a lot sooner. His positioning was a bit off but to be expected for a young lad learning the system. Dunc awful.

This, lovely skills in the middle to set up an attack, the lad definitely has potential. Maguire and Gooch are really putting shifts in, we’re going to need good backup from the bench if/when they get peggered after 70mins.

I've been one of Watmores biggest supporters on here over the years but dear me, he was awful when he came on. Although tbf, as usual, Parkinson makes substitutions far too f***ing late. Boils my piss.

Watmore came on late and looked a bit anxious to be involved and things didnt come off for him. Similarly the other lads. To be fair to Parkinson his subs weren't there to change the game, more to show to those who came on that they are in his plans and that he wants/ expects them to come good. Also taking a player off at 60 mins is implying that you are unhappy with their performance, something that he wouldn't want to have done with any of them after a great first half team performance. Think it is called man management!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back