Semenyo

• Thread starter Tyrion Lannister
  • Start date
T

Tyrion Lannister

Any different to investing in Kimpioka in the first team? Hope I’m proven wrong but he looks a bit ‘Bambi Legs’ to me

So the lad gets a few minutes at the end when the team is playing shite and he’s written off already :lol:
Did you expect any different ? Everyone is either class or absolute shit on here . If he didnt play at all he would probably be the next messi/ ronaldo .

If there anyone who wants to correct grammar or spelling mistakes fire away . Went on an all day session after over 5 weeks off the drink . Iv lost my glasses and was first back to the apartment in a heap after leapordstown races .

Any different to investing in Kimpioka in the first team? Hope I’m proven wrong but he looks a bit ‘Bambi Legs’ to me

Wrote off after 20 minutes

Least Kirchhoff was given 45 before being wrote off on here :rolleyes:
Did you expect any different ? Everyone is either class or absolute shit on here . If he didnt play at all he would probably be the next messi/ ronaldo .

If there anyone who wants to correct grammar or spelling mistakes fire away . Went on an all day session after over 5 weeks off the drink . Iv lost my glasses and was first back to the apartment in a heap after leapordstown races .

That sounds like me on the drink every day for 5 years 😂

Last edited:

Back