Selfish Twats. Selfish Twats EVERYWHERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

My only solice with these covidiots and selfish bastards is that if there was any justice in the world, at all, and if people HAD to get ill or die, it should be these who are taking the piss with the rules / denying it exists. They should be the ones who have to suffer.

Not those who have made sacrifices and obeyed the rules and done the right thing for months and months.

In what world is a frickin baby shower necessary during lockdown? Selfish ignorant idiots.

This morning my cousin was told that his life saving cancer operation that was booked for today is cancelled because of covid at the hospital. He's been told he has to wait another 4 weeks.

Last edited:
In what world is a frickin baby shower necessary during lockdown? Selfish ignorant idiots.

This morning my cousin was told that his life saving cancer operation that was booked for today is cancelled because of covid at the hospital. He's been told he has to wait another 4 weeks.

Why arent these people being named and shamed?? Like the scroates who get
Caught on the metro without a ticket.

Thats the issue. People have no shame. why are we protecting the identity of morons who take the f***ing piss like this ???

Can’t say I’m wrong can ya

If I never went out, I'd go spare. I remember when I was in MRI for months and I couldn't leave the hospital. Getting to the door and turning round again was soul destroying

Every single person there should be fined as much as possible. Even £200 a pop might make them think again.

Last edited:
If I never went out, I'd go spare. I remember when I was in MRI for months and I couldn't leave the hospital. Getting to the door and turning round again was soul destroying

Every single person there should be fined as much as possible. Even £200 a pop might make them think again.
exactly, and why give them an option ??? only 2 were fined, fine the lot of them, all are guilty.

exactly, and why give them an option ??? only 2 were fined, fine the lot of them, all are guilty.

should be fined and named and shamed publicly. sure they used to do this for certain crimes, put lists of peoples names on advertising boards and bus stops. works to stop people wanting their name up there

should be fined and named and shamed publicly. sure they used to do this for certain crimes, put lists of peoples names on advertising boards and bus stops. works to stop people wanting their name up there

After the riots in Manchester when I lived there, they had big electronic billboards with people's faces on and requests for information.
I bet that shit people up

Me and the youngest went for a walk with my mam the other day. She`s 71, and has already had Covid. Spent the entire 2 miles telling her to keep 2m away from me, she`s a bloody nightmare man. Thinking about buying her one of them giant Zorb balls for future walks
If she's already had it what's the problem?

She's very unlikely to give you the virus, especially walking outdoors. She is unlikely to catch it from you in those circumstances either. We should focus on high risk situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back