Second Test - England v West Indies (Old Trafford)

We would be no better denly playing and you agreed root should be in for him so get of the high horse

I'd have provs played Crawley aye, just funny that people so dismissive of people who can battle it out like that. So disrespectful

We just need a keeper who can average over 50 now according to Chunky

I'd have provs played Crawley aye, just funny that people so dismissive of people who can battle it out like that. So disrespectful

It's not disrespectful he doesn't get enough runs and won't improve

Would hardly say disrespectful.

I think most people agreed he’d done an okay job, but it was his time as averaging less than 30 is poor for a number 3 no matter how many balls you face. If he was 21 then fair enough, but at 33(34?) his time is well and truly up.

Morning everyone,

Just checked in on the cricket for the first time as I was busy - what was Jofra thinking ffs. Glad we're getting the England top-order collapse of old, just isn't fun when your openers actually look solid is it. I have complete confidence these two will build a massive score though, I just have a feeling (which will be proved completely wrong I am sure).

Back