Second Test - England v West Indies (Old Trafford)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase is a decent bowler like

Aye he commentators very disrespectful towards him
Burns looked like that in the last ashes series tbf

Only averaging 33 like
Stokes needs to put that away like

Doesn’t need to do it

Last edited:
Chase is a decent bowler like

Aye he commentators very disrespectful towards him

Only averaging 33 like
Stokes needs to put that away like

Doesn’t need to do it
I like Burns and I think his average will only improve. He does tend to lose his wicket foolishly. Is the issue with our openers playing too much of the white ball game?

Sibley seems to be a lot more patient than most even if his batting style is a little off putting.

I like Burns and I think his average will only improve. He does tend to lose his wicket foolishly. Is the issue with our openers playing too much of the white ball game?

Sibley seems to be a lot more patient than most even if his batting style is a little off putting.

I am not suggesting we drop him mind, I have just found it odd how much praise he has had. I have seen him on all the Sky shows, and podcats, as a pundit an expert on opening the batting, its like mate, you havent cracked it yourself yet

He digs in just seems to to give it away, so many moving parts to his technique it can happen I guess.

Yeah Sibley is patient, as long as he has the mentality he will be fine.

I am not suggesting we drop him mind, I have just found it odd how much praise he has had. I have seen him on all the Sky shows, and podcats, as a pundit an expert on opening the batting, its like mate, you havent cracked it yourself yet

He digs in just seems to to give it away, so many moving parts to his technique it can happen I guess.

Yeah Sibley is patient, as long as he has the mentality he will be fine.

Patient definitely but at the same time he is a bit one paced. Even when he's well set he seems unable to target a bowler and put a team to the sword

fwiw I like Sibley and Burns, but I think Burns has so far got the best chance of being a long-term fixture in the side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back