Second Test - England v West Indies (Old Trafford)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't matter what the team is unless the weather changes, wouldn't have bowled a single delivery so far today

Confident we'll bounce back with a win here. England threw the last one away, and just look like they have a couple of gears more to go through then Windies if they're on form. Hopefully we can get the ball moving a bit this time.

Robinson, Curran or woakes for the last spot - each has merit, I'd personally give Robinson a go to see what hes got.

I'd like to see Broad and Woakes come in, but I think the latter will miss out in favour of Curran.

What's Robinson like ? does he compare to anyone, got any pace ?

His FC record since the start of 2018 is 152 wickets at 18.22. Wouldn’t say he’s express pace. He’s more of a patient, consistently hitting the top of off stump type.Think Josh Hazelwood, he’s relentless.

I’m very interested to see how he gets on. Dizzy Gillespie seems to have worked a lot with him at Yorkshire (despite how it ended) and Sussex and rates him. Also he seems to do a lot of work with Farbrace who is his step-father.

His FC record since the start of 2018 is 152 wickets at 18.22. Wouldn’t say he’s express pace. He’s more of a patient, consistently hitting the top of off stump type.Think Josh Hazelwood, he’s relentless.

I’m very interested to see how he gets on. Dizzy Gillespie seems to have worked a lot with him at Yorkshire (despite how it ended) and Sussex and rates him. Also he seems to do a lot of work with Farbrace who is his step-father.
All sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back