Second bottom of form table - last 10

This place is getting full of arseholes mate now. The same posters were licking the OP's hoop on here a few months ago.
That being said, the OP has turned himself into an embarrassment on here and on social media. He’s done some great work for the fans and was treated awfully by the club there’s no two ways about that. However, people have got sick of reading the repetitive and quite honestly extreme nature of his posts. Nobody is happy with how things are going but you can be level headed in your criticism. Voicing his own opinions from an account representing a big number of the fanbase wasn’t on for a kick off and plenty let him know. There are other posters on here and social media making the same points he is but handling themselves far better.

That being said, the OP has turned himself into an embarrassment on here and on social media. He’s done some great work for the fans and was treated awfully by the club there’s no two ways about that. However, people have got sick of reading the repetitive and quite honestly extreme nature of his posts. Nobody is happy with how things are going but you can be level headed in your criticism. Voicing his own opinions from an account representing a big number of the fanbase wasn’t on for a kick off and plenty let him know. There are other posters on here and social media making the same points he is but handling themselves far better.
I'm talking about this thread mainly, he only posted some stats. I'm not on any social media apart from here...full of arseholes.

I'm talking about this thread mainly, he only posted some stats. I'm not on any social media apart from here...full of arseholes.
It’s probably a culmination of the amount of threads and comments he makes. You don’t get that sort of a reaction from just making a relatively normal point but look at the reaction he’s getting. It tells its own story.

I just think people are jumping on the lad. He's entitled to his opinion, like everyone else, without it getting personal.
He is entitled to his opinion without it getting personal but he’s not even doing that himself is he? He’s personally insulted Beale, KLD and Speakman via an account that gained a following from organising displays. If you put yourself in that position and a spotlight amongst our own fans you have to accept criticism when you’re airing the views he does.

He is entitled to his opinion without it getting personal but he’s not even doing that himself is he? He’s personally insulted Beale, KLD and Speakman via an account that gained a following from organising displays. If you put yourself in that position and a spotlight amongst our own fans you have to accept criticism when you’re airing the views he does.
Like i said i'm not on social media, i'm talking about on here.

It’s probably a culmination of the amount of threads and comments he makes. You don’t get that sort of a reaction from just making a relatively normal point but look at the reaction he’s getting. It tells its own story.
Others have had personal abuse for criticising the club. Some are determined to be seen as Uber fans and attack those who disagree, that tells its own story.

Having read the thread it seems as many agree as disagree with the OP. What about his posts on here aren’t ’a relatively normal point’?

Others have had personal abuse for criticising the club. Some are determined to be seen as Uber fans and attack those who disagree, that tells its own story.

Having read the thread it seems as many agree as disagree with the OP. What about his posts on here aren’t ’a relatively normal point’?
It's those fans who see no wrong in the club that always get personal. They have no debating skills.

But they go hand in hand don’t they mate. This place was used as a forum to gain traction on social media for that account. So naturally, posts on here and social media blend into the same.
All he done last night was state facts regarding the form table last 10 games..and he gets jumped on. Out of order imo. He was just stating facts.

Okay, so as an example, I share much of the same opinions and those who criticise the club. Nothing to do with being an Uber fan but I don’t agree with how overly critical this place and certain people are. There are posters on here who get their point across really well and don’t sound like a temperamental toddler and there are posters who do.
All he done last night was state facts regarding the form table last 10 games..and he gets jumped on. Out of order imo. He was just stating facts.
In an isolated incident I’d agree but as I’ve said you have to look at the reason this one poster in particular is getting that reaction. Reputations get formed mate and he’s formed himself one.

Okay, so as an example, I share much of the same opinions and those who criticise the club. Nothing to do with being an Uber fan but I don’t agree with how overly critical this place and certain people are. There are posters on here who get their point across really well and don’t sound like a temperamental toddler and there are posters who do.

In an isolated incident I’d agree but as I’ve said you have to look at the reason this one poster in particular is getting that reaction. Reputations get formed mate and he’s formed himself one.
..so, people don't take posts at face value now and it goes on reputation, irrespective of what the post or thread is??

..so, people don't take posts at face value now and it goes on reputation, irrespective of what the post or thread is??
Over time of course it does. You know as well as I do that there are people on here who have formed reputations for how they post. What they say is taken differently to the average poster making the same point because of who has said it. This is the clearest example. The point I’m making is the OP has made that bed for himself in my opinion.

Back