Second bottom of form table - last 10

Over time of course it does. You know as well as I do that there are people on here who have formed reputations for how they post. What they say is taken differently to the average poster making the same point because of who has said it. This is the clearest example. The point I’m making is the OP has made that bed for himself in my opinion.
Well, that's sad. If people have already made their minds up about posters, without even reading what they post. Hey-ho, everyones different i suppose.

17 defeats in 36 games is horrible. That’s almost half the games. Whatever your opinion of the OP’s stance, that’s appalling. We’re only so high because the rest of the division is a fat flabby arse of rubbish propping our earlier results up.
Trouble is some of that far flabby arse of rubbish are starting to pick up points now. QPR game is huge.

Over time of course it does. You know as well as I do that there are people on here who have formed reputations for how they post. What they say is taken differently to the average poster making the same point because of who has said it. This is the clearest example. The point I’m making is the OP has made that bed for himself in my opinion.
Do you think the personal abuse is justified?

A bed which I’m perfectly happy to lie in. It’s posters like you that have decided to think only of my “reputation” rather than the fact that what I’m posting.
But it’s not a sudden agenda on the back of something else where you suddenly become a lot more vocal.

You like the word agenda don’t you? To the point I don’t even understand what you mean by it anymore.

Yes I have an agenda against fans being shat on from a great height. I have one against us having 3 head coaches in a season, a squad with glaring gaps in it. A sporting director and owner who’ve been economical with the truth at best.

Last edited:

Back