Second bottom of form table - last 10

A very real possibility we could go down- we have a tough run of fixtures from now till the end of the season and it’s difficult to see where the next points are going to come from
Our current points tally would have kept us up in 9 of the last 11 seasons at this level. In only 1 season in that time, did any team go down with 50+ points (51, when Blackburn went down several years ago). Most seasons it's required 41-46 to stay up.

Last year we could have survived on 44, year before that we could have actually survived on 37! Year before that was 43 etc...

We've got 10 games left. We've 11 teams between us and the relegation zone (loads of whom are going to be playing each other), and (with GD, effectively) a 10-point buffer to the bottom 3. To go down from this position would be fairly ridiculous. Not impossible, but extremely unlikely.

A bed which I’m perfectly happy to lie in. It’s posters like you that have decided to think only of my “reputation” rather than the fact that what I’m posting.

You like the word agenda don’t you? To the point I don’t even understand what you mean by it anymore.

Yes I have an agenda against fans being shat on from a great height. I have one against us having 3 head coaches in a season, a squad with glaring gaps in it. A sporting director and owner who’ve been economical with the truth at best.
You’ve got some very valid points and as I mentioned some factual points, so I’m not going off any reputation but to use that word is interesting. My point is that you have been vocal, and there is an underlying motive to everything because of personal experience and you have been a lot more vocal since then, and this is why I use the word agenda. I agree with many aspects of what you say, but it seems to lack credibility when it is driven by personal experience, rather than for the greater good.

Since the 25th November when the rot started in earnest, we've played 20 in the league...knocking on half the season. It reads...

W 6 D 3 L 11

I'm gutted the way it's gone this last 3 and a half months. Add the off field shite and i can't wait for this season to end. And if they are thinking of selling up, i don't trust their intentions of who they are prepared to sell to. Same as the last lot selling to this topper.

You’ve got some very valid points and as I mentioned some factual points, so I’m not going off any reputation but to use that word is interesting. My point is that you have been vocal, and there is an underlying motive to everything because of personal experience and you have been a lot more vocal since then, and this is why I use the word agenda. I agree with many aspects of what you say, but it seems to lack credibility when it is driven by personal experience, rather than for the greater good.

The reputation comment was to another poster.

May well just be he kept his mouth shut before so not to finish off a relationship he had to be able to do what they were doing but now that relationship has ended he doesn't need to stay quiet to keep the peace.

There's a lot of people who appear to think he thinks this way because that relationship ended which is different altogether, but it's much easier to attack someone for a differing view than it is to accept it i suppose.

Back