Season Ticket Tracker 2023-24

What do people think about single seats?

The only seats left in SWC are single....but there are a few singles that are separated by a 2 or a 3 which are taken.e.g. U34 row 30.

If these taken seats were consolidated by a minor adjustment, e.g. shifting one seat along the row, it should be possible to create a new cluster of 2 or maybe 3 consecutive seats. Which would enable a family or group to enter the SWC.

A small inconvenience for some but a major benefit for someone else.

Surely a good idea?
Everyone stands in there anyway, you wouldn't have any issues.
I wouldn’t say it’s every single week mind. Similar crowds to us, 4 years in league one they’d get similar crowds. They just would.
Spot on. They only maintained decent crowds as they were clear favourites to go back up. If they encounter any real adversity they'd buckle like a walking stick made out of hubba bubba.

Last edited:

Spot on. They only maintained decent crowds as they were clear favourites to go back up. If they encounter any real adversity they'd buckle like a walking stick made out of hubba bubba.
Look at their attendances when they went down in 2009. Pretty similar to what ours were last season. Yet they finished top that season as well.

Yeah, they're useless mate.
They just deny it if you question them on that season. Usually turn round and say "wav aaaalways had fifty two thousand"

Would suggest they do sell out every home game tbf, fluctuations for away followings I guess?
We would sell out every game if we were in top 4 with filthy rich owners tbf. They're on cloud 9 atm. No bursting their bubble any time soon.

Last edited:

They lost 10k under Ashley in the prem. they went down to an average of 45k until he gave away tickets, again in the prem

Would suggest they do sell out every home game tbf, fluctuations for away followings I guess?

Would suggest they don’t. This was only 3 year a go. Even if it’s just the smallest of bump in the road for them.

Their fan base hasn’t had any hardship for 30 year. None.

Last edited:

Arsenal at home an odd one. Just over 50K. Can't see why that wouldn't have sold out but can't see just 1k Arsenal fans travelling.

Back