Season Ticket Tracker 2023-24

Sorry if seb marra but does that include corporate and if not -how many total ?
Not the expert on here but I think we average about 1,500 to 2,000 on the corporate side so I think that would be to add to that total as well as adding in away support which maybe slightly higher with bigger teams in the division next season.

Probably heading to 36,000 before any match day sales added on.

Last edited:
Not the expert on here but I think we average about 1,500 to 2,000 on the corporate side so I think that would be to add to that total as well as adding in away support which maybe slightly higher with bigger teams in the division next season.

Probably heading to 36,000 before any match day sales added on.
Tremendous that -just shows what entertaining football does ..-be over the moon if we play like last season ( on the front foot )

A couple of decent incomings/new deals signed and we could be looking at a lot more being taken up.

Indeed

Personal circumstances aside I can’t think that anyone who was going last season wouldn’t want to carry on in 2023/4.

Even though our home form was worse than away.

And personal circumstances cases should net off approx to zero

for example for everyone who’s changed job and now has to work weekends there’ll be someone who was working weekends but is now Mon to Fri

If we get upto circa 35/36k that is basically the full Wembley play off final allocation going to season ticket holders only.

Once we hit say 33,500, then we enter into the territory where newer SC holders won’t be guaranteed tickets

I know the allocation for PO final is c36500 but by the time you take off the corps and club tickets, there isn’t many left

Last edited:
Once we hit say 33,500, then we enter into the territory where newer SC holders won’t be guaranteed tickets

I know the allocation for PO final is c36500 but by the time you take off the corps and club tickets, there isn’t many left
Would a play off final ticket be allocated to the ones who have had season cards the longest?
Could go on season cards and loyalty points.

Would a play off final ticket be allocated to the ones who have had season cards the longest?
Could go on season cards and loyalty points.

No idea bud. I’ve said for years though, that the club need a proper ticketing policy. They could consult with RAWA and get something introduced before the season starts

The club will post all over Social Media when we break 30k. No chance over 2k were bought in little over a day. The tracker is a bit out.
They didn't post anything last year when we broke a record of 32,000 season tickets in the championship so have to disagree with that

Indeed

Personal circumstances aside I can’t think that anyone who was going last season wouldn’t want to carry on in 2023/4.

Even though our home form was worse than away.

And personal circumstances cases should net off approx to zero

for example for everyone who’s changed job and now has to work weekends there’ll be someone who was working weekends but is now Mon to Fri
I worked weekend shift for 15 years and never missed a home game 😉😎

Back