Season Card Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, you should have a very good chance of a refund if you paid via credit card.
I couldn’t careless about this seasons but Donald can do one if thinks he’s pocketing £650 off me for next season, if that’s the case I’ll be done with the club.

What did they say mate?

Ours is bad to the point of being laughable. Basically forcing me down the route of cancelling. Sad in reality.
They're getting a refund for the four remaining games and a free streaming pass. Same deal for any games behind closed doors next season.

Yeah my hand has been forced too, not renewing. Direct debit cancelled. I'll buy a season ticket once I can go.

Last edited:
Interesting to see how this sways people in terms of renewing now. I was more than disappointed with the last press release but this has confirmed my fears, even more so.

No reason whatsoever to renew (other than if you just want to give the club some coin). No refund for this season even if you're an old bloke with no Internet access or simply don't want to accept a shit stream in place of what you paid for. If a couple in BCB keep their season cards on they'll be paying a fortune per streamed match whilst someone with a kids ticket gets it for next to nowt, and then they'll be told to pay for the away games. And aye, sounds like it you want to wait and a how many games you can't actually attend because finances are tight and you don't want to spend a fortune on a stream that they were charging £7-10 for this season then it seems you can't get any direct debit option so you'll have to pay it all in one go. Absolutely shite

They're getting a refund for the four remaining games and a free streaming pass. Same deal for any games behind closed doors next season.

Yeah my hand has been forced too, not renewing. Direct debit cancelled. I'll buy a season ticket once I can go.

Yeah that would have made more sense. I mean you look at the people in the BCB and also likes of East stand all paying more for their tickets too

No reason whatsoever to renew (other than if you just want to give the club some coin). No refund for this season even if you're an old bloke with no Internet access or simply don't want to accept a shit stream in place of what you paid for. If a couple in BCB keep their season cards on they'll be paying a fortune per streamed match whilst someone with a kids ticket gets it for next to nowt, and then they'll be told to pay for the away games. And aye, sounds like it you want to wait and a how many games you can't actually attend because finances are tight and you don't want to spend a fortune on a stream that they were charging £7-10 for this season then it seems you can't get any direct debit option so you'll have to pay it all in one go. Absolutely shite

Not enough thought gone into it, at all.

We are purely customers to them.

Didn’t see theirs, what was it?

My mate has a Boro ticket. He's been offered a refund for 4 games or credit against next season's ticket. There has been no specific announcement about next season but they have told supporters they are looking at streaming passes (don't know whether that's all matches) and will update everyone when they know about 20/21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back