Season Card Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was stated that if the 2020-21 season starts behind closed doors, supporters who renewed would receive a streaming pass at no additional cost. Is this as well as a refund, or would this be the solitary replacement for any games missed?

A.
No, as stated above, season card holders would be provided with a streaming pass only for any games missed and no additional or alternative refund would be given.

If there are multiple season card holders in one household, will incentives or proportional refunds be offered for multiple renewals as opposed to offering multiple streaming passes?

A.
No, as detailed above.
Genuinely shocked by that. Even by their standards that is disgusting.

The reasons I would have renewed would be to keep my points and to keep my seat.

The fact that I can do that, and not renew right now, with all the uncertainty is good. At least they have been clear and consistent on that front.

In regards to not offering refunds in the event next season is played behind closed doors is ludicrous and short sighted. If a family of 4 buy 4 season tickets, they get 4 streaming passes, but one househould.... It just doesn't add up.

Really glad I paid for 3 seats in full for next season in March :rolleyes: I never stream games as they’re too unreliable. Looks like I’m stuffed then.Is there a shout with trying to claim back on my credit card does anyone think.

Yes, you should have a very good chance of a refund if you paid via credit card.

At least they have clarified the majority of issues so people can make an informed decision. The fact they seem to have designed something that encourages people to cancel is rather disappointing ...

Their stock is low with fans anyway, this will be a calculated short term business decision which either relies on the season being finished and us gaining promotion (no chance), or the club being sold in the near future (not much chance with the current asking price).

There's absolutely no doubt that this is now purely about survival and getting through it for the owners. Fan sentiment or goodwill has now been completely thrown out the window.

Last edited:
Full price for potentially a season of streamed games seems rough like. Is this stance comparable with what other clubs are doing? Anybody know ?

At least they have clarified the majority of issues so people can make an informed decision. The fact they seem to have designed something that encourages people to cancel is rather disappointing ...
It’s almost discouraging people to renew, this worries me immensely about our ability to survive as a club over the next few months.

Another family of four here. I had said that I would have been alright with not receiving a refund for the remainder of this season. However, I also understand that there are others who may have preferred to receive one and should get one. Even if the season continues, a stream is not what has been purchased by season ticket holders, so I think actually refusing to consider a refund is bordering on illegal.

For next season, they have now made clear the terms that you are renewing under, so anyone who does renew after this date would be agreeing to abide by the new terms. Anyone who has renewed prior to this date and paid in full, should imo be entitled to a full refund if desired (although the specific question about this simply points to an email address to discuss options).

If nothing else, it has made my mind up, there's no way I'm paying for 4 BCB tickets to potentially receive a season of streaming. I'll see how things are at the start of next season, and decide then, but the statement put out has left a bitter taste.

It was stated that if the 2020-21 season starts behind closed doors, supporters who renewed would receive a streaming pass at no additional cost. Is this as well as a refund, or would this be the solitary replacement for any games missed?

A.
No, as stated above, season card holders would be provided with a streaming pass only for any games missed and no additional or alternative refund would be given.

If there are multiple season card holders in one household, will incentives or proportional refunds be offered for multiple renewals as opposed to offering multiple streaming passes?

A.
No, as detailed above.
Risky business that.......
Pay us the usual amount for a grainy video feed of home games only? Hmm
£699 for a season card
Divide by 22 (- Bury game)
=£31.77 for a stream for each game remaining if played behind closed doors

Gan fist yerself Donald
BCB?

Have any other club in the country done the same? Can’t find any with the no refund option and no difference between a family of 4 or one person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back