Seaham Harbour view

which page is it? I wouldn't be surprised if people are still blaming sunderland council

Facebook Seaham Have Your Say. Haven't seen anybody blame Sunderland council yet, but I have seen them blame Labour who haven't controlled the council since the last round of local elections :rolleyes::lol:
Does anybody have the plans for what they are doing with the old snooker club? Had his first plans rejected didn’t he?

make a belter spar with that wall knocked out. infinity pool overlooking tempest road.

Now you mention it it would be alright to walk along the beach with sea glass zombies wandering all over the place, no queues in costa... Haway the charges ;)
😆 had the dog out the other day went from the hall car park, down onto the promenade and along. Looked like the land of the dead. Packed beach with everyone stumbling along looking at the floor. Got to Costa and it took ages because some wet wipe was ordering somet with oat milk and wanted the lass to pour it out and use a different jug despite her telling him things the oat milk jug and it’s only ever used for oat milk.

Will hurt the businesses down there so no doubt the daft kernts will plow ahead with it anyway.

Depends which bits will be charged for. If its just the area around the Tommy statue, and the bigger car parks further up remain free, I don't think it'll make any difference to trade.

Depends which bits will be charged for. If its just the area around the Tommy statue, and the bigger car parks further up remain free, I don't think it'll make any difference to trade.
  • Crimdon Dene Coastal Car Park
  • Seaham Hall (Beach)
  • Vane Tempest
  • Terrace Green (North Terrace)
  • Seaham Marina
  • Dock Top
  • Noses Point
  • B1287 North Road / East Shore Drive, Seaham

• Crimdon Dene Coastal Car Park
  • Seaham Hall (Beach)
  • Vane Tempest
  • Terrace Green (North Terrace)
  • Seaham Marina
  • Dock Top
  • Noses Point
  • B1287 North Road / East Shore Drive, Seaham
Is that where they're planning to charge?
Ridiculous, for somewhere like crimdon, as there's nowt there to start with.

That was the original plan I think but it is now going to be 2 business units, maybe cafes, who knows. Owt like the Harbour view don’t expect any opening soon. Must be a fiddle somewhere.
It’s being split because of fire regs etc etc and too big to rent out as one. It’s owned by the owner of gills.

Back