Seaham Harbour view

Raker

Winger
Does any of the Seaham folk, or anyone for that matter, know what’s going on with it? Been flattened and built again and looks absolutely class but it’s stood empty for months now. Walk past most days and it’s never had anyone in, thought they’d be rushing to have it open for the summer.

Sensible and silly answers welcome

@Lumber you drink in seaham don’t ya? Any idea?

Last edited:

Cocktail bar, restaurant, bowling alley and flats​

Ah mate I should of worded it better, I know what it’s going to be but it’s been stood empty since well into last year. Expected to frequent it this summer and I’m also being a nosey bastard

Ah mate I should of worded it better, I know what it’s going to be but it’s been stood empty since well into last year. Expected to frequent it this summer and I’m also being a nosey bastard
It was always going to be opening at some point this year.

He’s renting floors out though so it’s whether those who were initially interested still are.

Can’t wait to have a look once it’s sorted though

Does any of the Seaham folk, or anyone for that matter, know what’s going on with it? Been flattened and built again and looks absolutely class but it’s stood empty for months now. Walk past most days and it’s never had anyone in, thought they’d be rushing to have it open for the summer.

Sensible and silly answers welcome

@Lumber you drink in seaham don’t ya? Any idea?

they might do, it isnt summer until the back end of june

It was always going to be opening at some point this year.

He’s renting floors out though so it’s whether those who were initially interested still are.

Can’t wait to have a look once it’s sorted though
Just had a scroll about Facebook and the owners posted this, but it was back at the beginning of November.

“Harbour View update ...

Phase 1 and 2 now complete.
Phase 3 - Fit out works starting soon.”

The three-storey building will house a basement office and store; a ground floor restaurant, cafe and bar; and a first-floor cocktail bar with three-lane bowling with five flats across its second and third floors.
It will be accompanied by other improvements to the area, including reinstated car parking and a wider footpath, with more space for people to sit outside the street’s cafes and bars.

Walked past 20+ times since and never seen a soul coming in or out or no work vans. You’d of thought you’d want it open for this time of year like.

Was that the slot the local "only interested in one thing ,he's not from here " etc business man took over after the demolition?
I've no idea what's happen
I left the local talking shite Facebook page

Was that the slot the local "only interested in one thing ,he's not from here " etc business man took over after the demolition?
I've no idea what's happen
I left the local talking shite Facebook page
The one that magically burnt down after being stood for donks mate aye

I must say it looks class from the outside.

Looks class always done a good job of hid properties. However, why would you leave that empty when it could be raking a fortune thro summer. Another strange one is the Wishing well, why that has dtood unoccupied for 5 year or somet??

Looks class always done a good job of hid properties. However, why would you leave that empty when it could be raking a fortune thro summer. Another strange one is the Wishing well, why that has dtood unoccupied for 5 year or somet??
Seaham is booming along the front atm, on a hot weekend they must be missing out on £1000’s.

Back