Seaham Harbour view

Something a bit dodgy about Flanders, now The armoury. Place not long relaunched under a different name but with same people running it after Flanders declared bankrupt. All bit weird

On a wider point I think Seaham has enough eateries/coffee shops now. The place just doesn't get the footfall for all them to make a good trade for 12 months of the year imo

Hes charging a fortune in rent on all his developments along the front, its to push real estate prices up along there as he owns quite alot
Something a bit dodgy about Flanders, now The armoury. Place not long relaunched under a different name but with same people running it after Flanders declared bankrupt. All bit weird

On a wider point I think Seaham has enough eateries/coffee shops now. The place just doesn't get the footfall for all them to make a good trade for 12 months of the year imo
This 100%
Over 30 eateries within a 1 mile stretch in all directions

Last edited:
I see the snooker club has had its let sign taken down and work is now being done.

Any gossip on what’s going on there now (it’s about time that was done up to be fair)

I thought it was becoming a bit saturated like. There’s only so many sunny days and limited parking too.

Me dads just told me about the parking kerfuffle. Residents up in arms. Councils thinking with short-termism again.

Does anybody have the plans for what they are doing with the old snooker club? Had his first plans rejected didn’t he?

Back