Seaburn Stack

Anybody want to buy some magic beans ?

Oh and avoid the metro centre. Some Arab bloke I helped with his suite case at the airport after he dropped it said avoid it for the next week.

Yes people get spiked but with a needle ? It was bad enough getting my void one. And an eppy pen isn’t tiny. It’s pretty obvious when one of them is out and you can feel that jab.

Oh and avoid the metro centre. Some Arab bloke I helped with his suite case at the airport after he dropped it said avoid it for the next week.

The Arab bloke speaks wisely. Avoiding the metrocentre at anytime is good advice, can't stand the place, and its worse since they took all the seating out.

They should open one or two of the empty units as pubs and bars for the blokes who get dragged there.

Interesting that 11 of 13 reports of spiking in Durham occurred in the weekend it was making all the headlines.
Bet that's replicated nationally, and more than anything else points to it being a moral panic/urban legend run wild.

Unless of course we believe there's a society of Spikers who all agreed at the last AGM to really start going for it from a particular date.

Bluetooth locator tags dropped in to some woman's pocket or bag is now a thing apparently.
I'm going to have to up my game from UV pens.
There’s one unverified case been reported in the press last couple of days where some model in the US had this happen - load of shite this is happening in the stack man , that’s how these Chinese whispers start

There’s one unverified case been reported in the press last couple of days where some model in the US had this happen - load of shite this is happening in the stack man , that’s how these Chinese whispers start
I was pointing out the ridiculous nature of these rumours.
Could use my post as a data point and what and see how it propagates.

Back