Scumbags in Dublin today.

It's inevitable it's going to kick off pretty much everywhere over the next few months, but I didn't think I'd see actual homemade firearms used. Crackers.
But you are 2 steps ahead a predict things. How did you not know this would happen?

I like the new you. Pretending you’ve been taking the piss all along. It’s good.
🤷‍♂️I'm not taking the piss at all, Remember you're in London but I know lads here normal blokes, that were arguing with their family and getting anxiety due to the fact,. In the middle of a pandemic., they thought the might have to travel to Teeside to protect the Captain Cook statue. Psychological operation. Terrible.

It's complicated but back then the project was to protect the statues... that day no statues were harmed, so onjrvtive was completed. Anyway how is your lass doing?
What an onjrvtive? Is that like a time line, state of mind, prediction?

🤷‍♂️I'm not taking the piss at all, Remember you're in London but I know lads here normal blokes, that were arguing with their family and getting anxiety due to the fact,. In the middle of a pandemic., they thought the might have to travel to Teeside to protect the Captain Cook statue. Psychological operation. Terrible.
:lol::lol::lol:

Jesus, you've had a drink haven't you. Can't blame you. 😊It was PC Palmers plaque, Lee Rigbys memorial has actually been moved from the road to the field behind, which is a disgrace in itself.

The mission, the objective 🤷‍♂️
What is the project, mission, objective?

Yeah, it’s old now

These hardened veterans you know were worried and anxious about the possibility of having to stand in Boro next to a statue protecting it from nobody. Complete bollocks.
TBF I would be worried about standing in boro
🤷‍♂️The exact opposite.
So you had no intention of restricting other people's right to protest and leaving it to the police to police as they (as the lawful authority) saw fit?

Last edited:
TBF I would be worried about standing in boro

So you had no intention of restricting other people's right to protest and leaving it to the police to police as they (as the lawful authority) saw fit?
Err I wasn't there. I'm just going to block you, boring WUM type, slippery or Frijj is my guess.

Back