Scumbags in Dublin today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's complicated but back then the project was to protect the statues... that day no statues were harmed, so onjrvtive was completed. Anyway how is your lass doing?
They didn't manage to stop that lager lout fanny pissing on Lee Rigbys memorial thing though.

She is twisting like fuck and doing my head in.

They didn't manage to stop that lager lout fanny pissing on Lee Rigbys memorial thing though.

She is twisting like fuck and doing my head in.
Jesus, you've had a drink haven't you. Can't blame you. 😊It was PC Palmers plaque, Lee Rigbys memorial has actually been moved from the road to the field behind, which is a disgrace in itself.
“The project”

you utter 🤡
The mission, the objective 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Jesus, you've had a drink haven't you. Can't blame you. 😊It was PC Palmers plaque, Lee Rihbys memorial has actually been moved from the road to the field behind, which is a disgrace in itself.
Aye. Regardless your predictions about what would happen when Tommy Robinson called on all patriots to go to London to protect the statues was f***ing miles off.

You make it sounds like it wasn’t a day on the piss 🤷‍♂️
From my analysis none of the veterans drank anything. And from that analysis I can assure you every statue. within a square mile. had at least 3 veterans on guard. This is what flied under the radar from that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back