Scrote gets rough justice meted out

The noise has made my day 🤣

Let's hope the injuries were both serious and extremely painful.

I note the copper says he was sentenced without saying what the sentence was. Presumably that's because he got a deferred community order and sent on a taxpayer funded course, or some such.

Northumbria Police have recently had a purge on illegal trail bikes in my area. They look like they have got quite a few. Some bikes scrapped even. Unfortunately there appears very little action is taken against the riders. This is despite the fact that they have no licence, insurance etc. Does any one have an idea why no action is taken against them.
Shocking mate, probably because they wouldn’t actually pay any fines they got, unlike the rest of the law abiding motorists
The noise has made my day 🤣

Let's hope the injuries were both serious and extremely painful.

I note the copper says he was sentenced without saying what the sentence was. Presumably that's because he got a deferred community order and sent on a taxpayer funded course, or some such.
Suspended sentence so no jail time

Northumbria Police have recently had a purge on illegal trail bikes in my area. They look like they have got quite a few. Some bikes scrapped even. Unfortunately there appears very little action is taken against the riders. This is despite the fact that they have no licence, insurance etc. Does any one have an idea why no action is taken against them.

I think they've taken a few off the road in Ryhope. There were loads buzzing round the fields at the start of the year, but It's been pretty quiet the last couple of months.

I don't mind someone having a trail bike, but find somewhere to ride it. Also if you're riding it on the road, you need number plates, insurance and tax...

Too much like hard work.

The police seemed as concerned that the scrote on the moped had been apprehended and charged with his crime of riding up and down on a mini bike kicking wing mirrors as chasing down the driver of the Punto which wiped him out into the back of a van then burnt it out.

Harsh but fair?
That road is a 30 zone, mostly double parked and there's a primary school at the top end.

The car driver was a twat for driving like that.

If he wanted to mete out 'justice', he should have been a man and dragged the little fucker off his bike and given him a good old fashioned hiding instead.

That road is a 30 zone, mostly double parked and there's a primary school at the top end.

The car driver was a twat for driving like that.

If he wanted to mete out 'justice', he should have been a man and dragged the little fucker off his bike and given him a good old fashioned hiding instead.
It wasn’t during school hours man you melt

Like you’ve ever dragged someone off a speeding f***ing bike, he’d flatten you

Last edited:

Back