Scrote gets rough justice meted out

As much as I laughed when he bounced off the van and was filled with a sense of karma, I’m not comfortable with people taking the law into their own hands. The punishment must fit the crime. We’ve seen enough evidence of mob mentality, locals beating up a paediatric nurse as they thought he was a paedophile.

The scrote had no helmet on and the result could have been terminal. Also a high speed chase through a residential area is hardly safe. As I say, this ended ok, but it could have been much worse.
Same here because of reasons like you mentioned below. The general public is thick as fuck and many miscarriages of justice have and will happen.
On the point of the scrote on the bike, I'm glad he was not killed but I hope he lost all of his front teeth.

It's not unreasonable for the police to be concerned about the Punto because it caused damage to somebodies van and was presumably stolen unless the driver torched his own car.

Wood was eventually charged with dangerous driving, driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs, and driving without a licence or insurance. 8 months suspended is a joke like. No mention of the criminal damage. Should be made to pay for all the repair work too the little shite.

"In my opinion this was a deliberate act by the driver of the Punto"

Aye, I mean maybe - just maybe - the Punto instantly doing a U-turn when the bike went past before speeding after it, pursuing it down multiple streets and driving directly into it could suggest it was deliberate.
This is how the police must speak though - they cannot say he definitely did it on purpose, that's for a court to decide. I refer back to the comments on Cumming's holiday up north - they couldn't say he broke the law, all they could say is that he definitely didn't not break the law :lol:

The police will know who was driving the Punto, It's wrong that they were speeding but I don't have any sympathy for the Scrote, I bet he didn't do it again.

"In my opinion this was a deliberate act by the driver of the Punto"

Aye, I mean maybe - just maybe - the Punto instantly doing a U-turn when the bike went past before speeding after it, pursuing it down multiple streets and driving directly into it could suggest it was deliberate.

See they have their top man on the case!

Northumbria Police have recently had a purge on illegal trail bikes in my area. They look like they have got quite a few. Some bikes scrapped even. Unfortunately there appears very little action is taken against the riders. This is despite the fact that they have no licence, insurance etc. Does any one have an idea why no action is taken against them.

Back