Scrote gets rough justice meted out

That was definitely an act of revenge. Maybe the moped scrote had previously kicked in the wing mirrors of a vehicle the car scrote had nicked. He U-turned quicker than Theresa May at a social care meeting. He also looked like he stopped to make sure he was dead, or at least seriously injured, before driving off.

Hopefully Fred Dineage will do a drama-doc about this.

As much as I laughed when he bounced off the van and was filled with a sense of karma, I’m not comfortable with people taking the law into their own hands. The punishment must fit the crime. We’ve seen enough evidence of mob mentality, locals beating up a paediatric nurse as they thought he was a paedophile.

The scrote had no helmet on and the result could have been terminal. Also a high speed chase through a residential area is hardly safe. As I say, this ended ok, but it could have been much worse.
Clearly the punto was stolen so two unlawful road users have met
If you hit the roads or the pavements thinking you're the only mad bad guy you're underestimating the chance there's others .
That was definitely an act of revenge. Maybe the moped scrote had previously kicked in the wing mirrors of a vehicle the car scrote had nicked. He U-turned quicker than Theresa May at a social care meeting. He also looked like he stopped to make sure he was dead, or at least seriously injured, before driving off.

Hopefully Fred Dineage will do a drama-doc about this.
Probably knew each other

Northumbria Police have recently had a purge on illegal trail bikes in my area. They look like they have got quite a few. Some bikes scrapped even. Unfortunately there appears very little action is taken against the riders. This is despite the fact that they have no licence, insurance etc. Does any one have an idea why no action is taken against them.
Probably think taking their bikes is just enough punishment for some....and maybe for others, they may be habitual and too much trouble to bother to prosecute.

It's like the habitual shoplifter. The police know there's too much paperwork involved for no reward from prosecution so they get left alone with a slap on the wrist and left to shops to bar them.
If one of us did it, we;d be up at court and hit hard for fines and such because it's so easy to deal with those who are willing to atone for their so called crimes.

Basically speaking it's a case of, let the scallywags off and look for those that pay a premium. That's how I see it.

Back