Scott Borthwick

Mate he was only ever at Durham for a visit. I always looked at him like I look at the vast majority of overseas players and that is season by season.
Far more disappointing when a local lad leaves I wasn't as full on as WHED and a few others when the local lads left but I could understand their feelings at the time.
I get the disappointment absolutely. But the overreaction to lads earning a living was (and is) OTT. This isn’t Bent to Villa or stuff, it’s lads with mortgages and short careers

Mate he was only ever at Durham for a visit. I always looked at him like I look at the vast majority of overseas players and that is season by season.
Far more disappointing when a local lad leaves I wasn't as full on as WHED and a few others when the local lads left but I could understand their feelings at the time.
Can you blame someone for leaving to better there career

Feel so sorry for the misunderstood patriotic one. He is a paragon of virtue who never denigrates anyone about anything across this messageboards forums.

Can you blame someone for leaving to better there career
When did I blame him. The only difference I made from him compared to the local lads leaving is that it was more disappointing personally to me when a local lad leaves than an overseas player regardless if they are playing as English qualified.
My view in them all is good luck but no coming back if it was my decision.

Back