Scotch Corner services

165ppl f***ing hell. I remember when I passed my test when I was in the navy . I used to travel up and down to Sunderland from Pompey for 30 quid all in and that was in my cortina 1.6l tank with only 4 gears . Petrol on the motorway was 49ppl and I refused to fill up at them as it was too expensive.
Sure it wasn't 49p a gallon back then?

asda and tescos are 24 hour petrol. does your car not have this thing called a fuel gauge, where it tells you how much fuel you have? basically, when it gets lower than a quarter, you can then plan where you're gonna go ;) try this next time

I was speaking to a couple of mechanics, independently, and both warned against filling up with shit fuel from Tesco.

The roads were minging today. Lots of lasses at Weatherby Services in shorts and wellies. Must have been for the Leeds Festival. Big queues around the Lincoln and Newark junctions. Got home eventually though.

I was speaking to a couple of mechanics, independently, and both warned against filling up with shit fuel from Tesco.

The roads were minging today. Lots of lasses at Weatherby Services in shorts and wellies. Must have been for the Leeds Festival. Big queues around the Lincoln and Newark junctions. Got home eventually though.
There was a one off incident a few years ago with supermarket fuel but on the whole it’s fine.

Driving home last night running on fumes stopped to fill up 165p a litre.! My only excuse is I was tired and the car was parked out of view of the very dimly lit meter. Too late I'd already filled up lesson learned. The wife was driving down to Leeds Festival and said we had plenty of fuel,if I was driving I would have filled up back home.Still no excuse just a warning for anyone encountering these thieving bastards.;)
You'll forget all about these robbing petrol peddling bastards when you see how shite the line up for the festival is mate.

The shit fuel from supermarkets ? , comes from the same refineries as Shell and BP if the truth be known

170,000 miles driven using shit supermarket fuels in my last two cars , not one pick of bother.

Driving home last night running on fumes stopped to fill up 165p a litre.! My only excuse is I was tired and the car was parked out of view of the very dimly lit meter. Too late I'd already filled up lesson learned. The wife was driving down to Leeds Festival and said we had plenty of fuel,if I was driving I would have filled up back home.Still no excuse just a warning for anyone encountering these thieving bastards.;)
Did you not get a free piss ?

The shit fuel from supermarkets ? , comes from the same refineries as Shell and BP if the truth be known

170,000 miles driven using shit supermarket fuels in my last two cars , not one pick of bother.
I was kind of expecting the replies like that. I don't know any better to be honest. Just reporting what two separate mechanics had mentioned, quite a while after the Tesco incident.

I allways drive back up the A19 it's quicker :p

Back