Scotch Corner services

Am sat at home so I have no idea how much fuel is , been driving over 40 yrs and I have never ever looked ? When the fuel light comes on I fill up , you could have said it is £2 a litre still wouldn’t mean a thing to me.
Same here, pull up at station and put in a monetary amount that i think will get the needle somewhere near the full line.

The shit fuel from supermarkets ? , comes from the same refineries as Shell and BP if the truth be known

170,000 miles driven using shit supermarket fuels in my last two cars , not one pick of bother.

It is and it wasn't shìt fuel if i remember correctly but shìt storage in supermarkets tanks leaking water in at the time.

Shell v max is better fuel due to additives, I've been using local asda for petrol and diesel for years with no problems but put a full tank of v max in now and then to clean things out, just like a good curry in me diet.

It is and it wasn't shìt fuel if i remember correctly but shìt storage in supermarkets tanks leaking water in at the time.

Shell v max is better fuel due to additives, I've been using local asda for petrol and diesel for years with no problems but put a full tank of v max in now and then to clean things out, just like a good curry in me diet.

I’m sure the chemical engineers at Shell would take pleasure in reading that analogy...

Back