Scotch Corner services

sonofsamsmith

Central Defender
Driving home last night running on fumes stopped to fill up 165p a litre.! My only excuse is I was tired and the car was parked out of view of the very dimly lit meter. Too late I'd already filled up lesson learned. The wife was driving down to Leeds Festival and said we had plenty of fuel,if I was driving I would have filled up back home.Still no excuse just a warning for anyone encountering these thieving bastards.;)

Driving home last night running on fumes stopped to fill up 165p a litre.! My only excuse is I was tired and the car was parked out of view of the very dimly lit meter. Too late I'd already filled up lesson learned. The wife was driving down to Leeds Festival and said we had plenty of fuel,if I was driving I would have filled up back home.Still no excuse just a warning for anyone encountering these thieving bastards.;)
should have gone to a supermarket then.

Bit difficult fuckwit when it's 10pm and you're running out of juice on the M1
asda and tescos are 24 hour petrol. does your car not have this thing called a fuel gauge, where it tells you how much fuel you have? basically, when it gets lower than a quarter, you can then plan where you're gonna go ;) try this next time.

I've always wondered why it's called Scotch Corner even though it's nowhere near Scotland
roman days. once you got to scotch corner, people for west scotland would split and go a different way (the A66), and those for east would keep going straight up dere street (piercebridge).

asda and tescos are 24 hour petrol. does your car not have this thing called a fuel gauge, where it tells you how much fuel you have? basically, when it gets lower than a quarter, you can then plan where you're gonna go ;) try this next time.

Read my post fuckwit.
roman days. once you got to scotch corner, people for west scotland would split and go a different way (the A66), and those for east would keep going straight up dere street (piercebridge).

Prices on motorways are a disgrace mind. No excuse other than pure greed and profiteering.

Back