Scariest films

Fright night when I was about 8, I watched it in my nextdoor neighbours on a sunday afternoon. Was knackered the next day for school because I slept with the light on all night incase of vampires

A short. In the film Trilogy of Terror. It was about an African Zuni Fetish doll that came to life. Completely silly but it terrified me. I had flu and was allowed to sleep on the couch in front of the fire. It cast shadows on the wall all night. Sleep was impossible.
It was on the telly late one night in 79ish. As a 10 year old I was petrified.

Watched the exorcist on my own after it was on rtl one night, thought it was utter shite

1st nightmare on elm street got me shit scared mind
I was very young when I watched that, couldn't tell me mam why I was having nightmares. Saw it years later and here is obviously carrying two broom handles but that bit did me for weeks

The original Jurassic Park.

Saw it in the front row of the cinema when I was about 17 and spent so much of the film with my hands in front of my eyes that I had to go back a week later to see what I'd missed.

You should watch it with me. I would take your mind off the terror by endlessly pointing out that none of the dinosaurs in it are actually from the Jurassic era

Back