Scandi noir/drama recommendations/discussion

Tomorrow on Netflix.

Looks good. Just as I've packed in Netflix of course. 😁 Quite a few of these killer nurse types around - watched a few true crime programmes/podcasts on Elizabeth Wettlauther, Charles Cullen and Genene Jones to name a few. Haven't heard of this nurse however.

Do you know if this is any good? Fanny Louise Bernth was great in ride upon a storm as the widow… hoping for good things with this.

I have only read one review of the series so far. It said the series is 'binge worthy'. But with it not being up on Netflix till tomorrow I haven't seen any of it yet, of course. I remember the case well though.

Talking Netflix and new series, this one may interest you. :)

@alexander is this something on your Danish TV radar...

The Agent on tv2play starting 2nd July? Cast looks decent and if I've read his insta post in Danish correctly, it's by nikolaj lie kaas? Think it's got my sidse in it... 😉

@alexander is this something on your Danish TV radar...

The Agent on tv2play starting 2nd July? Cast looks decent and if I've read his insta post in Danish correctly, it's by nikolaj lie kaas? Think it's got my sidse in it... 😉

It is indeed on my radar for my Summer telly. Think I mentioned the series back in Autumn on the fred ? I didn't realise it is about to come out soon though. Tak. :)

New Swedish crime series well worth a watch.

The English title of the series is Blackwater. Keep an eye out for it. It is very good. :)
that looks excellent... decent looking cast too... Rolf Lassgård & Asta Kamma August are always good!
edit:
the dude who looks to be the head of some comune? the one smoking.. 'kin know him from somewhere... Magnus Krepper, played the weird Swedish character from the first series of the bridge! followed the link from his imdb and he's in something on called "Den osannolika mördaren" on netflix, about the e assassination of Olof Palme the swedish prime minister. trailed looks pretty cool from a few years ago, might check it out...

Last edited:
that looks excellent... decent looking cast too... Rolf Lassgård & Asta Kamma August are always good!
edit:
the dude who looks to be the head of some comune? the one smoking.. 'kin know him from somewhere... Magnus Krepper, played the weird Swedish character from the first series of the bridge! followed the link from his imdb and he's in something on called "Den osannolika mördaren" on netflix, about the e assassination of Olof Palme the swedish prime minister. trailed looks pretty cool from a few years ago, might check it out...

On Netflix next Thursday:

Oh, and someone told me earlier on that Badehotellet is available on SKY in the UK ?

Also, if am not mistaken, series two of DNA is currently being shown on BBC4 ?

I have only read one review of the series so far. It said the series is 'binge worthy'. But with it not being up on Netflix till tomorrow I haven't seen any of it yet, of course. I remember the case well though.

Talking Netflix and new series, this one may interest you. :)

That looks right up my street.

Back