Save Seaburn

It's shame for her, really. I just don't think she's had the support that she thought she'd get - apart from Poirot, obviously.

I reckon he's a mole for Siglion, anyway. They've sent him in to put a spanner in the works of any objections.

"Leave it with me people, I'll arrange a website. And meetings. And letter templates. And I'll do it in the last week of an 8 week window of opportunity. It's bound to work!"

Tbf to Kath, she has done a canny job in the last few weeks but she has been badly hampered by the egos of the original group.

Ulimately though they don’t have the support, plus on too many occasions the mask slips. The whole Brexit thing was just embarrasing (and that is coming from a remainer)

She's a massive fan of house building anywhere but out the back of hers. She's not bothered about the infrastructure or lack of school spaces in the areas of the potential sites she's linked on save seaburn...

Quite the nimby....

She's a massive fan of house building anywhere but out the back of hers. She's not bothered about the infrastructure or lack of school spaces in the areas of the potential sites she's linked on save seaburn...

Quite the nimby....

She is a total nimby, but then again, so are the vast majority of the save Seaburn group.

To her credit though, she has at least organised them. The previous leaders were a shambles and on too many occasions the masked slipped.

Quite the nimby....
Just had a look on all the pages and sites where she posts. You seem to be wrong. She appears to post a lot of stuff as well against planned housing developments on other sites like the ones planned by Siglion or the one in Penshaw.

Just had a look on all the pages and sites where she posts. You seem to be wrong. She appears to post a lot of stuff as well against planned housing developments on other sites like the ones planned by Siglion or the one in Penshaw.
She's only just started to do that. Mostly reposting stuff plummy tory bloke Julian Borthwick posts. And articles having a dig at the council etc too. She could be on her way to becoming a Len actually.

I’ve noticed the anti council stuff recently. Sadly, she is just playing to her audience.
Her and her organisation seem to have quite a significant amount of supporters. Sad to see that those supporting the developments are a real minority. Only 7 or 8 post regularly in support.

Back