Save Seaburn

I see that they're now retweeting posts by George Clarks in an effort to show that the lad is supportive of their practice. Pretty desperate tactics there, like.

The original article (he'd scribed) had nowt to do with Seaburn or South Bents.

I see that they're now retweeting posts by George Clarks in an effort to show that the lad is supportive of their practice. Pretty desperate tactics there, like.

f***ing wick isn’t it.

You seen that other FB group Fulwell and Roker Folk? Kath posted loads on there and got absolutely tortured. She doesn’t seem to get that most people just don’t really care that her view of dog shit field will be ruined and don’t want it talking down their throats.

f***ing wick isn’t it.

You seen that other FB group Fulwell and Roker Folk? Kath posted loads on there and got absolutely tortured. She doesn’t seem to get that most people just don’t really care that her view of dog shit field will be ruined and don’t want it talking down their throats.

Will you not say "Kath" and "down the throat" in the same sentence please?!?

George Clark has already fucked them off once, over a year ago...and they were furious about it.

f***ing wick isn’t it.

Link?

Back