Save Seaburn

The statement in section 3.17 is disingenuous if not false
The land was gifted to the local,education authority by the original land owner hedworth Williamson with the intent that it was used for recreational purposes and excluded certain uses but didn't exclude hose building
Various changes to the education act cumulated in the lea being forced to hand the land to the university when it changed from poly to university and outwith the control of the lea.
Therefore the intent of the use and nature of the gift is passed from poly to university
If they got it for nowt give it back to the education dept for their use
Fulwell juniors doesn't have a playing field I'm sure they would have loved it for sports activities and sports day

Own or live in?
Absentee landlord eh trying to exert some influence
That's the issue large swathes of green space are being lost and when it's all gone the likes of paddy o'dors will be the first to twist on
Once it's gone it's gone for good
Watch this space wearmouth cricket club will be next
Would be a better moving the ta somewhere else and useing this site

They use the perfectly good field behind fulwell infants.

Tell me where it was and I’ll clear it up for you:)
You think it's that simple?;)
Fulwell Mill for instance is in the political ward of Southwick but is considered as Fulwell by the majority of people of both Southwick and Fulwell.
That's just one obvious example, it got a lot more complex and people got very angry. Even the naming of the group was called into question with one person insisting that if things like Fulwell Mill were referenced, rather than calling it something like 'Southwick Message Board' it would have to be called 'Political Ward of Southwick Message Board'.:lol:

Back