Save Seaburn

so the previous save seaburn facebook group page has just been renamed

To

Cllr Michael Hartnack - Working for Fulwell Ward
Every time I see a picture of Blurtneck I’m sick in my mouth. He must be fuming Seaburn and Sunderland in general is on the up and looking good under a Labour council. I hope his next shite is a hedgehog the arrongant tory prick.

Every time I see a picture of Blurtneck I’m sick in my mouth. He must be fuming Seaburn and Sunderland in general is on the up and looking good under a Labour council. I hope his next shite is a hedgehog the arrongant tory prick.
Went to school with him
Grade 1 D..k.
I'm sure he hijacked one of my mates local fb groups when my mate was on holiday and declared himself admin .

Don't hear much about saving Seaburn these days

It hardly can be St. Tropez or Monaco and frankly I would rather walk along Seaburn Seafront than The Golden Mile in Blackpool. I have been deeper than just the flashing lights, candy floss, arcades and shows featuring someone I have not seen on telly since the 80's and frankly the best thing to come out of Blackpool is the M55. Blackpool? Blackhole more like it. It is shite. At least I have more to see the deeper I go when it comes to Seaburn.

It hardly can be St. Tropez or Monaco and frankly I would rather walk along Seaburn Seafront than The Golden Mile in Blackpool. I have been deeper than just the flashing lights, candy floss, arcades and shows featuring someone I have not seen on telly since the 80's and frankly the best thing to come out of Blackpool is the M55. Blackpool? Blackhole more like it. It is shite. At least I have more to see the deeper I go when it comes to Seaburn.
We used to come down from Scotland to Seaburn every year for the airshow. We stayed in local B&Bs and ate and drank locally. We go to blackpool airshow now. :rolleyes:

Back