Save Seaburn

Your link didn’t work for me so the one I’ve got below might not work anarl.

I’ve seen plans for both and got no idea which one is going to get built.

ok. That one looks like it’s on the old fairground site?

sure the original outline consent showed dykelands rd and some on that site, although not as many as that?

the link I provided was to the planning conditions rather than a plan.

ok. That one looks like it’s on the old fairground site?

sure the original outline consent showed dykelands rd and some on that site, although not as many as that?

the link I provided was to the planning conditions rather than a plan.
Aye, I was a bit confused by it all.

Is this the work on the fairground wall started this week?

Leave the driftwood and big rocks in place after a big storm and they’ll moan about it not being raked. Richie does a sterling job in keeping the beaches pristine.
Serious concerns/questions in what he does according to the local conservatives.

I'd love to know what these are as I'd hate to think he is criticising a bloke doing his job for political point scoring.

Serious concerns/questions in what he does according to the local conservatives.

I'd love to know what these are as I'd hate to think he is criticising a bloke doing his job for political point scoring.
Let’s face it, there was a bit seaweed washed up and there were screams of raw sewage. Imagine if it hadn’t been tidied away.

They'll have to spend an even bigger fortune now to put this right. Brilliant work by the NIMBY's. Well done SaveSeaburn

There no other outlets to connect to... They are stuck. The independent survey which was requested by residents and planning committee tonight will clearly show that the whole sewage system is already over capacity. No more housing developments will be allowed to go ahead untill NWL puts in a completely new system.

. 🏡🏘🏚🏠🏚🏘🏡

Last edited:
Have you seen his post on Fulwell folks? Making it sound like the council have simply voted for sewage. No mention that they were actually approving new housing for the area. And then turns off commenting so he cant be pulled up on it.

Have you seen his post on Fulwell folks? Making it sound like the council have simply voted for sewage. No mention that they were actually approving new housing for the area. And then turns off commenting so he cant be pulled up on it.
I’ve reported it as spam. That’s all it is if he won’t allow people to comment.

Yes I did notice that, I’m waiting for comments being blocked from the beach cleaning thread as well because someone isn’t playing along.
I’ve reported it as spam. That’s all it is if he won’t allow people to comment.
Good lad, it’s basically self promoting waffle.

Last edited:
Yes I did notice that, I’m waiting for comments being blocked from the beach cleaning thread as well because someone isn’t playing along.

Good lad, it’s basically self promoting waffle.
She did and said I was hijacking it. So explained to her via PM that it was a bit off doing that and I'll report to nextdoor as I've messaged her previously about posts being removed to which she's not responded about. So she opened it back up and said I was upset :lol:
They're expecting the council to f***ing manually pick up the fag ends and dog turds off the beach in between all the stones - which she says shouldn't be moved.
I get it she prefers animals to humans but you can't expect to post publically about something like this and not have different opinion put forward. The beach would look a right clip if this wasn't done. And then more people would be complaining.

I think our beaches look great so long live the raker.

She did and said I was hijacking it. So explained to her via PM that it was a bit off doing that and I'll report to nextdoor as I've messaged her previously about posts being removed to which she's not responded about. So she opened it back up and said I was upset :lol:
They're expecting the council to f***ing manually pick up the fag ends and dog turds off the beach in between all the stones - which she says shouldn't be moved.
I get it she prefers animals to humans but you can't expect to post publically about something like this and not have different opinion put forward. The beach would look a right clip if this wasn't done. And then more people would be complaining.

I think our beaches look great so long live the raker.
Why am I not surprised she closed it, she couldn’t answer the questions. There’s an alarming reduction in waders globally, I severely doubt the root cause is a Sunderland council tractor cleaning a few hundred yards of beach.

Why am I not surprised she closed it, she couldn’t answer the questions. There’s an alarming reduction in waders globally, I severely doubt the root cause is a Sunderland council tractor cleaning a few hundred yards of beach.
Yep. There's Whitburn just next to it. The coast from the south pier, around the docks and Hendon beach and Ryhope. None of which are raked. Or disturbed at all.

I seen it. Who is he?

Back