Save Seaburn

Ooooh scathing, How will I ever get over this ferocious burn?
oh and I noticed your Tory idol’s been heckled a fair bit on the latest long and boring objection he’s plastered everywhere. Looks like people finally realise that it’s only ever been about nimby and feeding his massively over inflated ego. Those houses will be given the green light and I can’t wait to see him cry about it.

Ooooh scathing, How will I ever get over this ferocious burn?
oh and I noticed your Tory idol’s been heckled a fair bit on the latest long and boring objection he’s plastered everywhere. Looks like people finally realise that it’s only ever been about nimby and feeding his massively over inflated ego. Those houses will be given the green light and I can’t wait to see him cry about it.
Apparently he lives on Seafield anarl. You couldn't make it up.

Do these people completely lack any self awareness ? One bloke yesterday claiming that every single day even in the middle of winter the traffic is back to back along the front to south bents mid morning - Busier than the North circular apparently

And now links to the far right have emerged. You couldn’t make it up.
Well it seems I was. Mistook a snippet that they were admins on SFT. But it was SS. I know those SFT folks were definitely trying to groom them a while back. They were all over a private group they created but I got kicked out of when they noticed me.

That said MH is a member of one of them groups and posts on them. A particularly nasty one with very bullying posts about councillors. Not MH himself doing that but not something anyone should want to be associated with.

Well it seems I was. Mistook a snippet that they were admins on SFT. But it was SS. I know those SFT folks were definitely trying to groom them a while back. They were all over a private group they created but I got kicked out of when they noticed me.

That said MH is a member of one of them groups and posts on them. A particularly nasty one with very bullying posts about councillors. Not MH himself doing that but not something anyone should want to be associated with.
Ah well, they could always stop them from posting or sharing posts to the group. But no, they wait and then delete them. Just looked at the SfT page, it’s that transparent that they don’t show who the admins are.

What’s SFT?

I’m Spartacus seems to get the most of it.

the posts seems to suggest that some of the people on here have mental health issues or are alcoholics and the forum should have been shut down after a paedophile incident.

the whole thing is getting out of hand.

Last edited:
I’m Spartacus seems to get the most of it.

the posts seems to suggest that some of the people on here have mental health issues or are alcoholics and the forum should have been shut down after a paedophile incident.

the whole thing is getting out of hand.
Bloody hell. Too many wum’s kicking about.

Bloody hell. Too many wum’s kicking about.

the sad thing is that no one wins as people become so entrenched in their views and stance that they lose sight of what is in the best interests. And I appreciate that can be viewed differently by people on different sides of the fence.

it seems like some just don’t want any development whilst others revel in development occurring just in spite of people.

the sad thing is that no one wins as people become so entrenched in their views and stance that they lose sight of what is in the best interests. And I appreciate that can be viewed differently by people on different sides of the fence.

it seems like some just don’t want any development whilst others revel in development occurring just in spite of people.
True, when in fact there seems to have been a canny compromise. Both sides should be happy but like most internet issues the middle ground seems to be a sort of no mans land where no one dares occupy.

True, when in fact there seems to have been a canny compromise. Both sides should be happy but like most internet issues the middle ground seems to be a sort of no mans land where no one dares occupy.
There’s only one ‘side’ that I can see. The rest are normal human beings getting on with their lives (and winning the argument :lol:)

Back