Save Seaburn

Just seen footage of the first upper floor container being lifted into position.

Has an opening date been announced yet ? Can only find 'later in the Spring'.

Just seen footage of the first upper floor container being lifted into position.

Has an opening date been announced yet ? Can only find 'later in the Spring'.
End of April completion, I think.
It will be a fantastic addition to the seafront. There is already a whole list of confirmed tenants. Bars, restaurants, street food, table tennis , dog wash, etc

End of April completion, I think.
It will be a fantastic addition to the seafront. There is already a whole list of confirmed tenants. Bars, restaurants, street food, table tennis , dog wash, etc

Thank you.

Will pop in when am over next. I hope it will have an open market as well. With a nice cheese stall, fish stall, locally produced vegs and maybe a flower stall, too. I'd like that. Even if it was open just once a week.

Thank you.

Will pop in when am over next. I hope it will have an open market as well. With a nice cheese stall, fish stall, locally produced vegs and maybe a flower stall, too. I'd like that. Even if it was open just once a week.
There won’t need to be a fruit stall selling sour grapes, south bents has that market well and truly monopolised.

Back