Save Seaburn

Blue flag’s results are flawed and misleading, I read it on next door. Iirc Whitburn wasn’t tested because it would have failed with the 370,000 mega tonnes of chods and Dracula’s tea bags all owa the knot so seaburn just scraped through (even though it’s the same f***ing beach)
I read that also. Had a right good old chuckle at the pathetic mag saying 'The water will be tested all year round under the Urban Waste Water Treatment Directive though' lol
You’ve just started a protest campaign right there
that will be your second NIMBY act on Dykelands Road then

Last edited:
Blue flag’s results are flawed and misleading, I read it on next door. Iirc Whitburn wasn’t tested because it would have failed with the 370,000 mega tonnes of chods and Dracula’s tea bags all owa the knot so seaburn just scraped through (even though it’s the same f***ing beach)
It is the same beach mate, I think the Environment Agency class it as Whitburn Beach and they test the sea water and it got Blue Flag status.

It is the same beach mate, I think the Environment Agency class it as Whitburn Beach and they test the sea water and it got Blue Flag status.
Of course it’s the same beach, it’s Whitburn north, roker is classed as Whitburn south. just more desperate cack spread by the ss campaign.

Aye, they sell the lot. Don’t think they’re local though, dangerous stuff local willicks. Might pop down tomorrow and get a couple of crabs and some langoustines actually.
I used to use it a lot, but since the echo building went ‘oriental’ I can’t get up early enough.
I was joking about latimers. Too expensive for my tiny pockets.

Kath’s currently touring SE Asia, so that must be why Knacker has taken over as chief mouthpiece/ rabble rouser. I expect that on her return there will be an escalation in SS’s guerrilla tactics, turning the field into a vast tunnel complex littered with spike pits and other booby traps.

Back