Save Seaburn

That small group will now object against absolutely anything proposed down there and claim they’re speaking for everyone. They need to wind their necks in and realise they’re not. I know a few lads who live on weardale and they support the developments 100% so it’s not even like they’ve got the support of everyone directly affected. It’s gone on long enough, like I said it’s been a shit hole down there for 40 years minimum, gerrit built....

sadly it’s the negative people who shout loudest when planning applications are considered with their being little in the way of support for developments.

Possibly, but equally there seems to be some support on here which I very much was formally l submitted as part of the various applications?
Maybe that is because there is only a few who are in support?
Loads of people are in favour of it, most just don’t give a fuck about a group of nimbys kicking up a stink on social media. Others feel their lies should be kept in check and have done a Stirling job. Homes, check, leisure, check. Seaburn has been saved but not by those simpletons.

Loads of people are in favour of it, most just don’t give a fuck about a group of nimbys kicking up a stink on social media. Others feel their lies should be kept in check and have done a Stirling job.
How have they done a Stirling job? By spreading more lies? Such as the dog shite on the car door handle lie, where some accused their own neighbours of having done this, whilst it was just prank between the builders....

How have they done a Stirling job? By spreading more lies? Such as the dog shite on the car door handle lie, where some accused their own neighbours of having done this, whilst it was just prank between the builders....
it wasn’t a car handle, it was the lock for the site and it wasn’t a prank between builders. Move on. No ones said it was you.

They’ve done a Stirling job by pulling Ss on all the bullshit they’ve spouted. Field constantly used. Bullshit. Field constantly flooded. Bullshit. Weardale Avenue flooded. Bullshit. No one wants these types of homes in Seaburn/south Bents. Bullshit.

it wasn’t a car handle, it was the lock for the site and it wasn’t a prank between builders. Move on. No ones said it was you.
Never said you said it was me. I said some accused their neighbours.

They’ve done a Stirling job by pulling Ss on all the bullshit they’ve spouted. Field constantly used. Bullshit. Field constantly flooded. Bullshit. Weardale Avenue flooded. Bullshit. No one wants these types of homes in Seaburn/south Bents. Bullshit.
Despite all your pulling, there were still 450+ objections and only 23 supports....

Last edited:

Despite all your pulling, there were still 450+ objections and only 23 supports....
I support it but didn’t register my support. There will have been loads like me. When you’re against something, you’re more likely to sign something where as in reality most people couldn’t give a fuck.

And it still equates to absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Miller will build their 64 plots , as will Avant.
I know residents who live on Seafields and the south facing aspect of South Bents will be annoyed but be realistic , the land they are building on is wasted land as it stands.

Shouty mouths get obsessed, make a lot of noise, and achieve fuck all, silent majority watch on and have a laugh and wait for it all to happen.

And it still equates to absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Miller will build their 64 plots , as will Avant.
I know residents who live on Seafields and the south facing aspect of South Bents will be annoyed but be realistic , the land they are building on is wasted land as it stands.

I know a bloke who lives on weardale and his house backs on to the field. He’s against the development, I asked him why and he said because it will fuck my view. I get that. 100%, I just wish everyone who was against it had his honesty instead of waging vendetta after vendetta that ultimately get fucked off.

T

They sit on a throne of lies man, it’s not hard to see through their bullshit.
Like fibbing about visiting show homes that aren’t open to view for months 🤣
On next door, Tory boy accused the blue flag people of tests that are “flawed and misleading” he had a few sycophantic replies off his flock of screeching harpies until one lad asked him for proof they fiddle the tests. He went nuts and reported him to the admin for something or other. He obviously had no answers and is spouting blatant lies. They’ve lost the f***ing plot man.

Last edited:
I know a bloke who lives on weardale and his house backs on to the field. He’s against the development, I asked him why and he said because it will fuck my view. I get that. 100%, I just wish everyone who was against it had his honesty instead of waging vendetta after vendetta that ultimately get fucked off.

Totally agree.
I look out onto Whitburn and I’d be gutted if the farmer sold his land and I was suddenly faced with looking at someone’s back garden.
I can understand why people would object (I would) if I were affected, but it’s gone on too long and is getting silly now.

What about those objectors whose house do not back on to the field? Should they automatically all support it???
T

They sit on a throne of lies man, it’s not hard to see through their bullshit.
Like fibbing about visiting show homes that aren’t open to view for months 🤣
On next door, Tory boy accused the blue flag people of tests that are “flawed and misleading” he had a few sycophantic replies off his flock of screeching harpies until one lad asked him for proof they fiddle the tests. He went nuts and reported him to the admin for something or other. He obviously had no answers and is spouting blatant lies. They’ve lost the f***ing plot man.
Even better was this pathetic mag on nextdoor who asked where someone stubled into

Last edited:
What about those objectors whose house do not back on to the field? Should they automatically all support it???

Even better was this pathetic mag on nextdoor who asked where someone stubled into
Of course not. Here’s a thing for you, you probably know this already though, Kath didn’t have anything to do with Save Seaburn until the miller site stuff started with the stables plan. All of a sudden... we’ll you know the rest.

Back