Save Seaburn

Someone has posted that he hopes whoever moves into the houses is plagued with damp problems. I responded and my comment was deleted but his is still there. The Stasi are still censoring what they don’t like to read. Same with Nextdoor, selected people having posts deleted. Worse than the nazis.
Oh well, chin up, at least they let you back in. I am sure that none of your, more constructive, posts will be deleted

Last edited:

They're a right little coven on that Nextdoor. It's one thing creating your own facebook site but that Nextdoor is supposed to be for everyone. Got themselves admins on it and delete stuff that they don't like or just close the thread down. I stopped posting on there anarl.

They're a right little coven on that Nextdoor. It's one thing creating your own facebook site but that Nextdoor is supposed to be for everyone. Got themselves admins on it and delete stuff that they don't like or just close the thread down. I stopped posting on there anarl.
Jesus Christ I just checked out that next door link someone put on. They’re proper clutching at straws now, they were jabbering on about contamination until some lad who reckons he’s worked in water quality for 15 years blew everyone of their arguments out of the water. it’s now closed for comments presumingly because he was destroying them. I was walking the dog down there today and there was loads of muddy water running off the recently ploughed field into the stream so it’ll not be just coming from that site. They’ve cried wolf far too many times now and it’s beyond boring.

Jesus Christ I just checked out that next door link someone put on. They’re proper clutching at straws now, they were jabbering on about contamination until some lad who reckons he’s worked in water quality for 15 years blew everyone of their arguments out of the water. it’s now closed for comments presumingly because he was destroying them. I was walking the dog down there today and there was loads of muddy water running off the recently ploughed field into the stream so it’ll not be just coming from that site. They’ve cried wolf far too many times now and it’s beyond boring.
There's MUD GOING IN THE SEA MAN! MUD! How will we survive this eco disaster.

There's MUD GOING IN THE SEA MAN! MUD! How will we survive this eco disaster.

I now have visions of 1970’s 50’s throwbacks walking into the sea singing tiger feet :lol:

I see they’ve completely taken over the next door app with their rantings as well. I just want to see who’s cats are missing or recommend reasonably priced tradesmen to people without having to wade through a shit load of anti miller homes propaganda, is that too much to ask?

I now have visions of 1970’s 50’s throwbacks walking into the sea singing tiger feet :lol:

I see they’ve completely taken over the next door app with their rantings as well. I just want to see who’s cats are missing or recommend reasonably priced tradesmen to people without having to wade through a shit load of anti miller homes propaganda, is that too much to ask?
:lol:

On Nextdoor they spread rumours about what people do for a living anarl.
Yeah I saw the attempted character assassination on there and someone now is basically saying well what did you expect? Err not to have lies posted about you or heckled for supporting a local development would be nice.

I get that they’re pissed off they’re losing that bit of field behind them and if it was me i’d probably be a tad miffed as well. However Judging by the lack of current save seaburn posts being shared by the resident eco warriors on my Facebook friends list who used to share everything, i’ll wager the ridiculous way they’ve gone on and their wild claims has lost them their sympathy and support.

Seriously, If they’d conducted themselves differently from the start and respected opposing views without attacking posters, pulling posts and dismissing evidence because it doesn’t fit in with their narrative, I’d genuinely be gutted for them now.

Yeah I saw the attempted character assassination on there and someone now is basically saying well what did you expect? Err not to have lies posted about you or heckled for supporting a local development would be nice.

I get that they’re pissed off they’re losing that bit of field behind them and if it was me i’d probably be a tad miffed as well. However Judging by the lack of current save seaburn posts being shared by the resident eco warriors on my Facebook friends list who used to share everything, i’ll wager the ridiculous way they’ve gone on and their wild claims has lost them their sympathy and support.

Seriously, If they’d conducted themselves differently from the start and respected opposing views without attacking posters, pulling posts and dismissing evidence because it doesn’t fit in with their narrative, I’d genuinely be gutted for them now.
The most atrocious and vile attacks have actually come from the very few supporters of the Seaburn developments...

The most atrocious and vile attacks have actually come from the very few supporters of the Seaburn developments...

On the save seaburn site i’ve seen someone call a lass a fat ugly cow and not get banned. Any supporters of the development pulled that shit they’d have been banned for life. Not deleting comments with spastics and m o n g s in is shocking and you know it. This page was set up as a massive piss take out of the campaign man. There’s hundreds of pages of piss taking out of many other subjects on here so it was never a place to win or lose supporters. It’s a mad house. They lost a fuck load of support on there deleting any posts remotely critical or even just questioning a subject and their aggressive condescending manner has got a lot of people’s backs up, mine included. I was pretty pissed off at the thought of losing a field to housing developers until I stumbled on that FB page, I don’t care now.

Oh good lord, i’ve Just been informed that a pro miller development subject on Nextdoor has been closed for discussion. I can’t believe the save seaburn harpies are mods on there blocking things after their accusations derailed it in the first place.

Jesus Christ you couldn’t make this shit up...

On the save seaburn site i’ve seen someone call a lass a fat ugly cow and not get banned. Any supporters of the development pulled that shit they’d have been banned for life. Not deleting comments with spastics and m o n g s in is shocking and you know it. This page was set up as a massive piss take out of the campaign man. There’s hundreds of pages of piss taking out of many other subjects on here so it was never a place to win or lose supporters. It’s a mad house. They lost a fuck load of support on there deleting any posts remotely critical or even just questioning a subject and their aggressive condescending manner has got a lot of people’s backs up, mine included. I was pretty pissed off at the thought of losing a field to housing developers until I stumbled on that FB page, I don’t care now.

Oh good lord, i’ve Just been informed that a pro miller development subject on Nextdoor has been closed for discussion. I can’t believe the save seaburn harpies are mods on there blocking things after their accusations derailed it in the first place.

Jesus Christ you couldn’t make this shit up...
Did you know that some of the so called NIMBYs received threats of ‘having their cars smashed in’ , their employers contacted, and blatant lies about their children, by some on the supporters’ Facebook and Nextdoor pages?

Did you know that some of the so called NIMBYs received threats of ‘having their cars smashed in’ , their employers contacted, and blatant lies about their children, by some on the supporters’ Facebook and Nextdoor pages?

Well I hope the victims went straight to the police and the miscreants were harshly dealt with. Were there any convictions as I dare say there will have been enough evidence to do them?

Don’t forget the screenshots of people being accused of being EDL, terrorist sympathisers, accusing people of having police cautions, threatening peoples dogs etc.
Show yours, I’ll show mine. Being accused is one thing, being threatened with violence and having ones’ livelihood taken away is a completely different matter. Come on Cllr. Let’s do this
Screenshots, anyone ? 😂🤣😂

Last edited:
They would be absolutely delighted if the beach lost its blue flag status. It’s a normal storm related issue , you’d think they were intelligent enough to realise its already past the point when they engage with Miller homes and accept the development is happening

Had a call from miller yesterday , full plan and prices will be available November and people can purchase off plan
Had the same call. didn't realise the smallest dwellings are going to be 4-bedders. the types they're building are available for viewing at the hebburn (?) development.
link to this cesspit of a group please?

Last edited:
Had the same call. didn't realise the smallest dwellings are going to be 4-bedders. the types they're building are available for viewing at the hebburn (?) development.

link to this cesspit of a group please?
nextdoor.co.uk
It's supposed to be a local site for local people.
You would probably have to register to view using your address. Assuming you are still Roker? So once registered you should see the local boards.

Back