Save Seaburn

Just reading there how tory boy Councillor Doyle has caused the construction traffic to access via south bents as he objected to the site access road :lol: :lol: :lol:

Easier to work with them now Kath and co. You will get a better end result.

Aye. They’ll be claiming it’s raw sewage no doubt.

Probably, I noticed the dene was flowing miles faster than normal when I had the dog out earlier so it’s probably been picking up shite from all the fields as well as they’ve just been ploughed.

Oh and I still haven’t seen a single kid playing on those fields despite being down daily with the dog. Plenty use the skate park mind. Was loads there when I was down earlier, they really should extend that.
Just seen that :lol: :lol:
About as genuine as that bench.

:lol:

The latest posts about the contamination are mental. It really has gone past being funny now, it’s quite alarming how many blatant lies are being peddled and even more alarming how normally rational people are being taken in by them.

The latest posts about the contamination are mental. It really has gone past being funny now, it’s quite alarming how many blatant lies are being peddled and even more alarming how normally rational people are being taken in by them.
Can you prove that it is blatant lies?

Is Kath a hairdresser? I assume she has called an immediate halt to using shampoos and colourants which flush out into the sea. No? Didn't think so.

Ok. Blatant scaremongering. It’s mud. It happens every time it rains heavily down there. The outlet is much worse than that every winter as is the one under martinos.
They would be absolutely delighted if the beach lost its blue flag status. It’s a normal storm related issue , you’d think they were intelligent enough to realise its already past the point when they engage with Miller homes and accept the development is happening

Had a call from miller yesterday , full plan and prices will be available November and people can purchase off plan

Someone has posted that he hopes whoever moves into the houses is plagued with damp problems. I responded and my comment was deleted but his is still there. The Stasi are still censoring what they don’t like to read. Same with Nextdoor, selected people having posts deleted. Worse than the nazis.

Yeah I saw that earlier. I love that post about contaminants, then it's just muddy water because of the rain.

I think Kath needs a hobby to spend time on as the slightest thing is blown massively out of proportion

Yeah I saw that earlier. I love that post about contaminants, then it's just muddy water because of the rain.

I think Kath needs a hobby to spend time on as the slightest thing is blown massively out of proportion
I remember the time after a rough sea there was a load of seaweed on the beach. They tried to claim that was sewage. The froth that occurs naturally with rough seas was also claimed to be sewage.

Back