Sam Greenwood

Would fit the profile of the type of players we seem to be targeting. I'd be happy if we went for him.

Who was the poster who used to belittle Greenwood and all the other young lads (Mumba etc) who we let go for peanuts under the chuckle brothers?

He failed at Arsenal and not getting much a look in with Leeds 1st team. He's really not that good tbh
Only seen him for a full game once since he left, think he scored a hat trick against our under 23's and ran them ragged if I remember. Although he is not getting into the last 2 teams he has played for (Arsenal and Leeds), that does not make him a bad player (and especially div1 level). I respect your opinion Hettonlass, but what is it based on?

He failed at Arsenal and not getting much a look in with Leeds 1st team. He's really not that good tbh
Would you class failing at Arsenal being behind balogun/saka and being sold for 3m? He’s better than anything we have in the academy at a bare minimum, he’d of been in our first team at 16 if he had stayed.

Even this year it’s 14 games 8 goals 3 assists..

Last edited:

Back