Sajid Javid - Asian Paedophile Gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some people might think you're running away when asked for proof. As usual.

Yours was a racist post with no proof to back it up. You're a racist who supports racists.

You're a disgrace to ducks everywhere. :cool:
Nah I was just doing it to annoy you.

A racist post? By saying that I don't think 99.9% of muslims are peaceful.

C'mon you'd be hard pressed to find 99.9% of any religious group that's peaceful. Even Buddhists have their moments

And again, there is nothing in the Quran that justifies the above. Nothing about purposefully trapping school bairns who don't know any better into being drugged and gangraped at knifepoint. Nothing.

Yet again. The nice muslims are the one's not reading the book right.
Seriously mate, you need to stop it immediately with the frantic googling to back up your woefully myopic position. You keep banging on AND ON about the book, about the Qur'an, about about big f***ing MO. It is the Hadith...let me say it again, THE HADITH that play such an intrinsic part of Islamic theology, together with the Qur'an and the Sira.

You do know what the Hadith are dont you? About how Mohammeds words, deeds and actions throughout the course of his life influence all Muslim thinking including the actions of these depraved paedos ...of course you f***ing dont.

Nah I was just doing it to annoy you.

A racist post? By saying that I don't think 99.9% of muslims are peaceful.

C'mon you'd be hard pressed to find 99.9% of any religious group that's peaceful. Even Buddhists have their moments

You should be on the Tour de France you back pedal so well.

If your nose wasn't so far up Tommy's arse you might be able to smell the shit he's pedaling.

Crawl back under your stone you little shite.

Mallard. :cool:

Hadith... HADITH Hadith

Bless you.

Seriously mate, you need to stop it immediately with the frantic googling to back up your woefully myopic position. You keep banging on AND ON about the book, about the Qur'an, about about big f***ing MO. It is the Hadith...let me say it again, THE HADITH that play such an intrinsic part of Islamic theology, together with the Qur'an and the Sira.

You do know what the Hadith are dont you? About how Mohammeds words, deeds and actions throughout the course of his life influence all Muslim thinking including the actions of these depraved paedos ...of course you f***ing dont.
Mate, do you not know it's just a misinterpretation. It's the most misinterpreted book in history. Considering how important it is you think they'd get people to interpret it properly but nah... why bother it's only the most important book in the Islamic world.

We've got it wrong.

These guys have it wrong

These guys have it wrong

Ofcourse Imam Tawhidi who wants to reform Islam after studying it for decades has it wrong.... why is he wasting his time?

Russell brand and sam harris sums this conversation up.
"The Quran is full of loveliness though right?"
"Not that much"
"But......"
"have you read it?"
"No..."
:lol:

You should be on the Tour de France you back pedal so well.

If your nose wasn't so far up Tommy's arse you might be able to smell the shit he's pedaling.

Crawl back under your stone you little shite.

Mallard. :cool:

Bless you.

Have you read the Quran?

Surely one of its defenders on here must have read it?

Weird how the guys who HAVE read the Quran are the ones saying it's a hate filled book and those who haven't say it isn't

Oh it's a sham is it? Well if you link me to the report I will read it for myself.

My guess is you haven't read the report at all and therfore can't link to it..... but I'll wait.

That's not what I said.

I said they made her not dress modestly so they could abuse her as justified by the Quran.

If you want to call the victims liars, fair enough, but I think you're ignorant to do so

Christ you don't stop. If you ever muster the investigatory skills of a primary school student you can test me on the contents of the report.

Here's a taster you will love. On page 41 you'll find this snippet of top-notch academic writing: "This section of society, that we label as the “Regressive Left,” in addition to denying that a problem exists, encourages other to do the same, and threatens to label those who oppose this blinkered vision as “racist” or “Islamophobic”."

The case studies run from page 45-60. With the exception of a Coventry case, all are dominated by Asians. Conveniently omitted are cases like the following which meet it's own criteria quoted up thread.
Gang which ‘sold’ teenage boy jailed for more than 60 years
Teacher filmed sick hotel sex with girl of 15
Warrington couple jailed for role in 'sick' child sex ring
Five found guilty in sex cult trial
Men jailed for over 30 years of child sex abuse

There are many more within the time frame the authors claim they investigated.

As an example of the reliability of the report's 'extensive data mining methods', see the offender list on page 60 where Badrul Hussain is included as convicted of a CSE offence when in fact he was guilty of a drug-related offence. Proof Eighteen people found guilty over Newcastle sex grooming network

Yes the report is a sham, as is the Quilliam Foundation.

Co-author Haras Rafiq is a liar like you. He lied to MPs on the Home Affairs Committee (full hearing here) that they had no business dealings with Tommy Robinson but Robinson himself has admitted receiving money from them and Nawaz has lobbied for tax payers funds on his behalf. He also played ignorant about QF's links to the anti-Islam Gatestone Institute and Robert Spencer, banned from the UK when planning to speak to the EDL and the man who inspired Anders Breivik. The appointment of Chad Sweet to its US board, at the hearing Naz Shah quotes Sweet's lifelong admiration of Jesse Helms who labelled one American University "the University of Negroes and Communists,” and described gay people as “weak, morally sick wretches.”

You say you don't have an anti-Muslim agenda yet the people you regularly promote on this board ie Nawaz and Robinson have disturbing and long held links to right-wing and Islamophobic activists.

Christ you don't stop. If you ever muster the investigatory skills of a primary school student you can test me on the contents of the report.

Here's a taster you will love. On page 41 you'll find this snippet of top-notch academic writing: "This section of society, that we label as the “Regressive Left,” in addition to denying that a problem exists, encourages other to do the same, and threatens to label those who oppose this blinkered vision as “racist” or “Islamophobic”."

The case studies run from page 45-60. With the exception of a Coventry case, all are dominated by Asians. Conveniently omitted are cases like the following which meet it's own criteria quoted up thread.
Gang which ‘sold’ teenage boy jailed for more than 60 years
Teacher filmed sick hotel sex with girl of 15
Warrington couple jailed for role in 'sick' child sex ring
Five found guilty in sex cult trial
Men jailed for over 30 years of child sex abuse

There are many more within the time frame the authors claim they investigated.

As an example of the reliability of the report's 'extensive data mining methods', see the offender list on page 60 where Badrul Hussain is included as convicted of a CSE offence when in fact he was guilty of a drug-related offence. Proof Eighteen people found guilty over Newcastle sex grooming network

Yes the report is a sham, as is the Quilliam Foundation.

Co-author Haras Rafiq is a liar like you. He lied to MPs on the Home Affairs Committee (full hearing here) that they had no business dealings with Tommy Robinson but Robinson himself has admitted receiving money from them and Nawaz has lobbied for tax payers funds on his behalf. He also played ignorant about QF's links to the anti-Islam Gatestone Institute and Robert Spencer, banned from the UK when planning to speak to the EDL and the man who inspired Anders Breivik. The appointment of Chad Sweet to its US board, at the hearing Naz Shah quotes Sweet's lifelong admiration of Jesse Helms who labelled one American University "the University of Negroes and Communists,” and described gay people as “weak, morally sick wretches.”

You say you don't have an anti-Muslim agenda yet the people you regularly promote on this board ie Nawaz and Robinson have disturbing and long held links to right-wing and Islamophobic activists.
:lol::lol::lol:

The gift that keeps on giving.

I knew you wouldn't link to the Quilliam Report. Abbsolutely no way you have read it.

The gift that keeps on giving.

I knew you wouldn't link to the Quilliam Report. Abbsolutely no way you have read it.
But Quilliam is a sham mate, do you not understand lad!! Its a f***ing sham!!!

He might as well be screaming that the sky is orange.

But Quilliam is a sham mate, do you not understand lad!! Its a f***ing sham!!!

He might as well be screaming that the sky is orange.

Zionist conspiracy... read it on here.

They keep finding pakistani muslim grooming gangs because that's what "they" are looking for.... was another one trotted out on here yesterday :oops:

I even linked to the article with that poor lass explaining in detail how her rapists would use religious language to justify what they were doing and I had someone saying he doesn't believe her :rolleyes:

f***ing Mental, I would love just for a day to be able to read about Islam and not think it's a crock of shit, just so I can understand how it gets so many people to defend it.

Cos it's beyond me....

@Aikuk7

I know it's wikipedia, but..

Rape in Islamic law - Wikipedia

"In Islam, human sexuality is governed by God's law. Accordingly, sexual violation is regarded as a violation of moral and divine law. Islam divided claims of sexual violation into 'divine rights' (huquq Allah) and 'interpersonal rights' (huquq al-'ibad): the former requiring divine punishment (hadd penalties) and the latter belonging to the more flexible human realm.

Rape is considered a serious sexual crime in Islam. Classical Islamic law (Shari'a) regarded the crime of sexual violation as a coercive zina, and therefore a hadd offence."

"Most classical scholars argued for applying the ḥadd penalty for zinā to a convicted rapist, which is stoning to death for the married (muḥsān), or a flogging of 100 lashes and deportation for the unmarried (ghair-muḥsān)."

"If a woman claims to have been raped or sexually abused under duress, she will be acquitted of adultery in light of Qur'anic verse 24:33, which states that a woman has not sinned when compelled to commit this crime."

And you've read the Quran you say? :lol:

It's ok, I get it, I tell everyone I've read 'War and Peace' (pssst, I haven't really) :cool:

@Aikuk7

"In Islam, human sexuality is governed by God's law. Accordingly, sexual violation is regarded as a violation of moral and divine law. Islam divided claims of sexual violation into 'divine rights' (huquq Allah) and 'interpersonal rights' (huquq al-'ibad): the former requiring divine punishment (hadd penalties) and the latter belonging to the more flexible human realm.

Rape is considered a serious sexual crime in Islam. Classical Islamic law (Shari'a) regarded the crime of sexual violation as a coercive zina, and therefore a hadd offence."

"Most classical scholars argued for applying the ḥadd penalty for zinā to a convicted rapist, which is stoning to death for the married (muḥsān), or a flogging of 100 lashes and deportation for the unmarried (ghair-muḥsān)."

"If a woman claims to have been raped or sexually abused under duress, she will be acquitted of adultery in light of Qur'anic verse 24:33, which states that a woman has not sinned when compelled to commit this crime."

It's ok, I get it, I tell everyone I've read 'War and Peace' (pssst, I haven't really) :cool:
You're missing the point just like all the rest: The victims are non- Muslim and, in laymens terms, become fair game. Mohammed made it perfectly clear, as is shown clearly in the Hadith, that the enslaving and raping of infidel women is perfectly acceptable. The same logic also 'allowed' ISIS to capture and traffic thousands of Yazidi women as sex slaves.

Mate, do you not know it's just a misinterpretation. It's the most misinterpreted book in history. Considering how important it is you think they'd get people to interpret it properly but nah... why bother it's only the most important book in the Islamic world.

We've got it wrong.

These guys have it wrong

These guys have it wrong

Ofcourse Imam Tawhidi who wants to reform Islam after studying it for decades has it wrong.... why is he wasting his time?

Russell brand and sam harris sums this conversation up.
"The Quran is full of loveliness though right?"
"Not that much"
"But......"
"have you read it?"
"No..."

Have you read the Quran?

Surely one of its defenders on here must have read it?

Weird how the guys who HAVE read the Quran are the ones saying it's a hate filled book and those who haven't say it isn't

That second video confirms why Islam is a backward ideology which has no place in society.

You're missing the point just like all the rest: The victims are non- Muslim and, in laymens terms, become fair game. Mohammed made it perfectly clear, as is shown clearly in the Hadith, that the enslaving and raping of infidel women is perfectly acceptable. The same logic also 'allowed' ISIS to capture and traffic thousands of Yazidi women as sex slaves.
The victims were both, not just non muslim. We went through this last night but the hystericals seem to have short memories. Even if they all were non muslim there is nothing in any scripture that allows the drugging and gang rape of kids at knifepoint.

Watch BBC Hard Talk with the Yazidi spokesperson who was constantly raped and tortured at the hands of Daesh. She doesn't conflate the two at all - ever. She constantly makes the distinction between Islam and Daesh in the interview. Daesh of course is the Muslim insult for the 'islamic state'. She does not see the two as being the same. It's only half an hour long, a fantastic if harrowing interview but you won't watch it.

Wrong again I'm afraid, Moshy boy.

That second video confirms why Islam is a backward ideology which has no place in society.
I couldn't agree more

@Aikuk7

"In Islam, human sexuality is governed by God's law. Accordingly, sexual violation is regarded as a violation of moral and divine law. Islam divided aims of sexual violation into 'divine rights' (huquq Allah) and 'interpersonal rights' (huquq al-'ibad): the former requiring divine punishment (hadd penalties) and the latter belonging to the more flexible human realm.

:lol: I have read the Quran... I haven't read war and peace though I will grant you that.

The first 3 paragraphs aren't debateable. They are just opinions written into wikipedia and if you follow the links they are attached to, it takes you to a book you can purchase. So I don't know where this opinion has come from.

I suspect it comes from the fact that in Islam it does have punishments for rape as a violation of another mans property i.e. you raped a mans daughter or you raped a mans wife.

However the Quran and Hadith to make it clear you can take whatever the right hand possesses, including slave girls of other religions repeatedly and ofcourse girls who do not follow god i.e. they don't dress modestly as ordered by allah.

"And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess." Quran 4:24
Surah An-Nisa [4:24-34]

Not to mention it is repeatedly said throughout the hadith and Quran you can take slaves as your property, girls you own.

From the hadith:
The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150)

Islam encourages the raping of women from other religions, or those who are not protected by allah.

This is the behaviour of the grooming gangs, they abused these girls as if they owned them.

It's weird you would choose to link Quran 24:33 because if you read the whole verse it shows it's disdain for women

"But let them who find not [the means for] marriage abstain [from sexual relations] until Allah enriches them from His bounty. And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess - then make a contract with them if you know there is within them goodness and give them from the wealth of Allah which He has given you. And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, if they desire chastity, to seek [thereby] the temporary interests of worldly life. And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allah is [to them], after their compulsion, Forgiving and Merciful."

So if your slave girl wants to convert and marry you, don't rape her.... just marry her first and then shag her.:lol:

And notice if someone should compel them... not you... it's referring to them as property. If someone should compel your slave girl to sex.

So that's alright then isn't it, if you are a slave only your master will rape you, you need not fear anyone else.

The victims were both, not just non muslim. We went through this last night but the hystericals seem to have short memories. Even if they all were non muslim there is nothing in any scripture that allows the drugging and gang rape of kids at knifepoint.

Watch BBC Hard Talk with the Yazidi spokesperson who was constantly raped and tortured at the hands of Daesh. She doesn't conflate the two at all - ever. She constantly makes the distinction between Islam and Daesh in the interview. Daesh of course is the Muslim insult for the 'islamic state'. She does not see the two as being the same. It's only half an hour long, a fantastic if harrowing interview but you won't watch it.

Daesh is just the arabic word for ISIL. How this myth got perpetuated it is an insult is beyond me.

No it just allows for you to take sex slaves if they follow other religions or go against god by not dressing modestly........

Last edited:

Are you really this dumb? I mean really, what is it, what is it that you simply cannot compute.

Nobody said there was anything in scripture, and by scripture we mean the Qur'an, that condones rape per se....but there is an abundance of material in the HADITH that clearly advocates such behaviour. Mohammeds example and words were clear...all infidel women are fair game for Muslim men to take as sex slaves. And of course the classification of a women in Islam is totally different to Western values. As soon as puberty and menstruation begins...so does sex. Why on earth are you trying to divert away from these obvious truths...it serves no purpose whatsover.

And why are you trying to be smart arse pointing out the enmity between Yazidis and ISIS? Er....its pretty f***ing obvious there's friction between the two ya cloth head :lol::lol:.
Ffs man nobody is suggesting that ALL Muslisms subscribe to these views .

Daesh is just the arabic word for ISIL. How this myth got perpetuated it is an insult is beyond me.
Google the word 'Daesh' alongside the word 'insult'. The first half dozen hits like 'What does Daesh mean and why do ISIS hate it?' will come up. There have even been reports of Daesh threatening to cut out the tongues of anyone using the word. But you won't bother you will it, cos you're an apologist for a bigot and Nazi loving apologist who wants to share a stage with Wehrmacht goose stepping fascists. Fascists warning and protecting us from other fascists...oh what has the world come to. :D

Can you also put a leash on Moshy there too please. He's beginning to froth. :lol:

Google the word 'Daesh' alongside the word 'insult'. The first half dozen hits like 'What does Daesh mean and why do ISIS hate it?' will come up. There have even been reports of Daesh threatening to cut out the tongues of anyone using the word. But you won't bother you will it, cos you're an apologist for a bigot and Nazi loving apologist who wants to share a stage with Wehrmacht goose stepping fascists. Fascists warning and protecting us from other fascists...oh what has the world come to. :D

Can you also put a leash on Moshy there too please. He's beginning to froth. :lol:
I'm just stating a fact. That's what it means.

You say that like you actually have a point to prove. Noticed you missed the but about the Qur'an. Do you like people taking slaves aswell? Will you defend that?

Last edited:
I'm just stating a fact. That's what it means.

You say that like you actually have a point to prove. Noticed you missed the but about the Qur'an. Do you like people taking slaves aswell? Will you defend that?
It's an insult. No getting around it. You were wrong.

I haven't defended anything to do with Daesh. I defend the Islam practiced by those muslims who risked their lives and those of their family by forging Daesh identity papers and getting Ashwaq Haji Hami the hell out of Dodge. They risked their lives because of their Islamic faith - not in spite of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back