Safc fans under 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weve been shite before so that makes this season alright? Such a small time attitude how dare people complain. Moyes will be able to rekindle your nostalgia for struggling in the Championship and the 3rd division if he stays.
This, this absolutely does my head in. We've been shite before so it's alright we're shite now? This is also forgetting the people running us didn't have a pot to piss in then. The utter mismanagement makes it worse in some ways.

You could say the older (50+) generation are part of the problem with their happy clapping apathy towards poor performance.
You could, but I'd prefer it if you didn't. Firstly it's not true and a terrible generalisation. I still go to games with some of the lads I started going with 44 years ago. What we've seen during that time has no bearing on how we react to what's happening now.

I would have thought this was a far better opportunity to chat about the misguided choice of a mod haircut.

Saw plenty of you getting an earful from older fans tonight. You don't know your fuckin born, growing up in bent, gyan, Defoe, cisse, etc.
Mocking the club you "support" in your ironic Facebook ways.
Wait til you have to see shite before you mock shite.
The old fellas were right, you haven't got a clue what's in store.
As i'm getting close to be old on the dance floor, i would hapilly hand ower to the younguns....ps to the younguns ...do'nt let anyone who plays for us get with a minutes peace, when underperforming

Did anyone know Sunderland were once relegated to Division 3 (THREE)!? We played Aldershot and everything. All the grounds were made out of pig iron and some top soil, you could get in for a tuppence and that included a berele of mead, eeeeh young'uns these days don't know they were born.

Not sure why a younger generation of supporter has to be blind to the club's faults. Maybe they might do something more constructive than moaning for a bit then accepting it like we do.

They weren't 'venting at the match', they were gannin' on like aresholes. I stood behind bunch of 17-20 years olds at Arsenal last season who spent the entire time hurling abuse at some fat wife in the Arsenal end. They couldn't have given a fuck about the match.

you're generalising young'uns in the same bracket as a "bunch of 17 year olds".

Down Boro this bloke in maybe his early fifties was trying to say I couldn't complain until I'd seen us in the third division like him. Thick as f***ing shit some people :lol:
It really is a badge of honour for some of our fans that. Embarrasing.

Reactions: KST
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back